EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    Well, Nevin was awesome at his job.

He and the golem, which towered over him, met with glares of deep, burning hatred. It seemed that Nevin’s whip could do better than Felicity’s sword! The sharp blade would be useless against such a beast, even if it was made out of delyn. However, Felicity trained well and knew how to improvise. She pulled the sword out and held it by the flat of the blade. Blunt attacks were needed for an opponent like this. Her sword's cross guard and pommel would have to fit.

She held the weapon in ready for a murderstroke. The art of half-swording.

It was no mace or war hammer, but it was what she had.

For a moment, her arms involuntarily shook, still physiologically messed up from her panic attack. She made sure that her grip was safe and tight before turning to Nevin. Used to being the student figure, she asked, “Do we have a plan?”

Grey dust floated around them, surrounding them like smoke. As everyone evacuated, only these two awkward heroes stood in between this monster and Scara Brae. Felicity was determined, the creature would fall here. Her eyes shone in sparks of concentrated anger.

The golem approached.

The soot coated redhead stepped back, light on her feet. It unleashed a punch. In a split second, a tinge of an odd, strange feeling overtook her in time. Despite this sensation, her reaction time was solid. Felicity tried to jump back, succeeded, yet was still thrown back. Actually, everything was! The dust itself cleared as if it was thrown back by an invisible force. At the edge of the impact line, the dust recollected in an unseeable, thick smog. Felicity was completely fine, but felt like gravity itself kept her clenched by the ground. The pebbles that surrounded her impact site seemed to be superglued to the earth. As the odd sensation stopped, she lifted her head. A magical, rich glow of the golem's amethysts just seemed to die down. The strange feeling went away.

Obviously magic. But what kind?

She staggered up. Not taking the time to wipe herself off, she shook her dazed head. Without the gem's magical glow, the cloud of grey sand made the golem invisible. It could attack at any time. Out of anywhere. She rearmed herself, shouting, “Nevin! We need a plan!”
    Last edited by Flamebird; 05-02-2018 at 07:02 AM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.