Threaded View

EXP: 2,105, Level: 2
    Level completed: 4%, EXP required for next Level: 2,895
    Level completed: 4%,
    EXP required for next Level: 2,895

GP

Name
    Erik Dranglein
    Hmm. At least the cold was helping keep the erection between my legs from getting worse as I followed Camille towards the waterfall. Her curvaceous form was almost mouth-watering, which would have been concerning to me if I had died recently - I might have thought that literally. As it was - well. It had been a very, very long time since I had been with someone, so I felt I could forgive myself for my eyes not swaying from her form. She caught me watching her over her shoulder, and asked if I was still coming.

I hadn't realized I had stopped moving as I watched her hair sway back and forth over her ass. Well that was - I did not want to think about how the bouncing, shifting flesh had distractedly me quite thoroughly. I gave a soft growl and forced myself back into motion, slipping through the water in her trail. She seemed to know where she was going, so I was going to trust her guidance for the moment.

But as I walked, I had to wonder what her plan was here. We were both naked, and while she could still shift to her other form, I could still call lightning if need be. I doubt she intended us to fight though - no, she seemed to have something else planned from those little hungry looks she kept giving me. It was - a bit disconcerting, to have someone eying me up like I was about to be a delicious meal. “So - ah. Hm.” I tried to start a conversation, but as I did so her hips rolled and the words were sucked from my mouth. She had to be doing this on purpose, but why?

“Where ah - where are we going?” That seemed - safe.

She tossed a confused look at me for moment. “The waterfall? Is that a trick question?” She bit down on her lower lip again, her head cocked to the side. I shook my head.

“No - just, ah, trying..” Not to think about the way you looked with the water curling around you. Thankfully the waterfall was close enough at that point that I could swim ahead to prevent myself from having to respond more. The cascading water was loud enough to cut off any further words - and it drowned out the thighs in my head. And I wasn't sure if it was good or bad, but it cut off my view of the curvy form that was also entering the waterfall.

I tilted my face upwards, letting the falling water rush over my body, drenching me completely. The blood was washed off in the falls, and I closed my eyes to stand there for a long moment. This was - not something I had enjoyed in a long while. Being naked meant being defenseless, or nearly so, so I didn't usually do it. But swimming or walking in a waterfall with armor on was more than a bit uncomfortable, and chafing. I would have to see about doing this again in the future.
    Last edited by Erik; 12-13-2017 at 07:44 PM.