For fucks sakes...Ayaka was joking when she said not to bang each other in the room. This was a holy place. Granted, the woman couldn’t give two shits about what was and wasn’t considered holy - still she probably wouldn’t fuck someone in the very room they were in. Probably.

For once, Ayaka was left somewhat speechless. How the hell was she supposed to respond ot this giant ass of a man. What the hell was someone supposed to say to the man who just admitted...quite boldly so, that they fucked your sister?

“I fuckin’ hope you used protection.” Ayaka hissed as she slammed a small pipe down on the table. “Eteri, that’s for you. Smoke it.”

Eteri finally pried herself away from Nevin and stared down at the thin glass object. <”I don’t smoke.”>

Ayaka sighed heavily, picked up the pipe, lit it and inhaled deeply before blowing it in Eteris’ face. <”It’s just a bit of catnip sweetheart. It’s to help sedate you. The Nepetalactone is destroyed by combustion, so yer not gonna go batshit. Just breathe.”>

Ayaka watched as Eteri listened, fumbling with the pipe as she drew in a deep breath and, props to her, held it in before coughing it up. <”Do that a few more times.”>

As Eteri did as she was told, Ayaka turend her attention to Nevin, his snide smirk had left his face now. “What’s got your dick all in a twist?”

“Minor problem with that stuff before.” A memory, of a different blue haired cat woman demanding to know why his shop smelled so strongly of blood. But he clammed up after that, instead rubbing her sister’s back instead of speaking more.

Ayaka gave him an incredulous look. “Oh? Spill some and Eteri get all mopey on you?” Ayaka shifted closer to Nevin. Suddenly, suspicious. It sounded as though he had been with more than one catgirl? Was it a fetish for him?

He frowned at her and shook his head. “No. Different catwoman. Came into my shop and found a spray bottle meant for an old woman with lots of pet cats. I wasn't expecting her to drink the damn thing.”

Ayaka glanced over to Eteri who seemed oddly quiet, eyes half lidded. The brown haired catgirl sat on the table between Nevin and Eteri and reached out to place a hand on Eteri’s head. <“Head down. Rest.”> Eteri made a grumble but did as she was told.

“Now. How did this other….girl react?” Ayaka asked, turning her attention back to Nevin.

“Overly hyper for a time, lost her inhibitions and demanded to know a secret of mine at the time that she had almost figured out. It was like she was on a massive upper. After a bit, she fell asleep - a crash, a hard one.” It had been a bit jarring to see happen. “She was a different breed of Nekojin I think - she couldn't see my soul.”

“Sounds like a mutt…” Ayaka muttered bitterly. “Honestly...she’d be an idiot not to know what it was. Listen, Catnip ain’t all the hoo hay people fuckin’ think it is. It’s a fragrant plant, some of us have reactions to things that are fragrant. It’s like….” Ayaka rolled her hand over and over. “It raises the senses, why she went apeshit is beyond me. Sounds like she wanted to let off some steam. When burned, for humans. It’s similar to a calming sleep aid. Eteri and I are half breeds. So that’s the effect it generally has on us in smoke form. In regular form, probably make her want to…” Ayaka shuddered. “Rub her face up against you. BUt you don’t have a problem with Nekojin doing that...clearly….” She muttered, unimpressed.

He raised an eyebrow and shook his head once. “Clearly.” One hand reached out and stroked Eteri’s hair with an oddly gentle hand for such a big idiot. He wasn’t going to answer the suspicions Ayaka had. Fine. “Look, if you’re-”

<“Is she ready?”>

Ayaka turned to see the priest, holding a teacup in one hand. <”Yeh…”> Ayaka slid off the table as he approached. Ayaka grabbed it form him and passed it from her left hand to her right, then to Eteri- guiding it into her mouth. Eteri made a displeased noise.

<”I know...it’s bitter. It’s almost over.”> Behind her, Nevin kept rubbing her back as she finished the drink.

The priest lifted Eteri’s head up and shooed Nevin’s hand away. <”You stop that now. This is a ceremony.”> The priest pressed his thumb against Eteri’s forehead and muttered a few incantations, when he drew his thumb away. <”Follow me Eteri.”>

Eteri stood, and followed the priest. Ayaka watched silently, lips pursed. She glanced over at Nevin who was watching, a worried frown on his face. More than he should have been, she had been reassuring him Eteri would be fine. “What the fuck is your problem now, fuck bastard?” He shifted his attention to her, his dark eyes focusing.

“Seeing her just obey orders with no sign of herself in her reaction is - she was kidnapped I told you. The bastard had some bell that was on a collar - it made her act like that, and it was draining her life force. I killed him, but - well. Bad memory, at this point.” Even so, he was still apparently worried.

I shifted and slapped him hard on the back, he jolted. <”The old coot’s a good guy. You’re just a fuck buddy. I’m her sister. You think I’m fuckin’ concernin’ now? Wait till you actually piss me off. C’mon. We’re done here. Let’s get you a hard drink. I know I need one.”>