Nevin stirred because he felt someone watching him. He cracked open his eyes, testing whether or not opening them sent pain spiking through his head. To his enormous relief, it did not. So, with sight restored to him without causing pain, the Alchemist looked around the room slowly. He didn't think it was Stare - he would have shook him if she needed him awake for something. And she hadn't called for him that he knew of, so he didn't think she had needed him at some point. So who was -

A tall, stunning blonde was staring at him, literally from beside the bed, and far closer than he would have thought was proper. When she realized he was awake, a smile curved across her full lips, and she slowly leaned onto the bed, resting her weight on one hand. Nevin’s eyes widened.

“So, I hear you've learned of a certain little secret.” Oh thick Crimson, this was Ventrua, wasn't it. “Now I'm sure my brother has already addressed the need for you to keep it quiet.” her other hand landed on the bed, and she leaned over, giving the reposing alchemist a clear view down her low-cut blouse. “But I find myself wondering…” Her eyes flicked down, and Nevin got the distinct feeling that she was sizing him up.

“I find myself wondering if there is anything I might do to help convince you to keep quiet.” As she spoke she crawled onto the bed, and Nevin found himself unable to move - he was till in the process of waking up and his body wasn't responding properly. Well, one part was, and he didn't want that to be what she noticed. If she hadn't already. A strange, chilly tingle ran across his skin as she brushed a hand along his leg.

“I-i-i-” She grinned at his stammering. He felt slender fingers trail up the inside of his leg and she brushed her fingertips against him, and he wanted to squirm away as he blushed profusely.

“Oh, he never told me you were the shy type. Don't worry, I'll be sure to take good care of you.” Her voice was a throaty drawl and felt like honey trickling into his ears, smooth and rich. “Look at this, you've got all this tension built up, how about you just lay there like a good little boy and let me do just that.”

“I have a girlfriend - I think- please stop.” Her lips just stretched wider, and she crawled forward, one hand on either side of his head now as she stared down at him. One of her legs traveled up between his and pressed against him, and he felt more of that strange tingling running through his body.

“She doesn't have to know sugar. If you keep his little secret, this can be ours…” With that soft whisper against his ear, she began to lean over, her lips traveling towards his.

Oh sweet crimson am I about to be raped?? Nevin tried to move away, tried to push her back, but he felt sluggish and his body refused to respond to his actions beyond a stiffening in his pants. Which was not helpful for him.