We obviously all come from different parts of the world, and despite that this place is like one big, very dysfunctional but awesome international family. Some of us have met, most of us haven't. So, given the opportunity, who would you like to meet the most? Who have you already met?

I'm really good friends with Philomel and have been since I rejoined in 2015. She is probably my closest friend on the site and off it, and we make sure to see each other when we can.

Gnarl and Root / Elite Optic is my best mate in real life and he is now married to none other than Karuka / The Mongrel / Taische, who now lives over here (sort of pending). Weird how life works out, huh?

Sage / Kaiser Nightwind is a very long time friend who was the guy who got me into pbp roleplaying way back in 2000, and I hold him personally responsible for everything.

Those are the ones I know and have met. As for people I'd love to meet:

Shelby / Rayleigh. She may not be staff anymore but for so so long she was the person who kept me sane here. Never have I known such a lovely, caring person.

Breaker: I write and work with the dude, and he is an absolute pleasure on both fronts. Would like to get him to re-enact Draconus's death scene in Piccadilly Gardens using sock puppets whilst drunk.

Storm Veritas. He's an Althanas legend, and I'd love to take this guy out for a proper drink to see if he can kick it like Storm can.

Pav: quite literally the site's friendliest guy, I reckon a night on the town with this guy would be a good laugh.

Andy: the guy has some seriously good taste in music :3

Tiff: My favorite ever aussie. Ever.

I mean those are just a few but I'd love to meet everyone.