I tilted my head to the side. Poor Ven, he really truly didn't believe in souls right up until I had ripped it from him. "It feel empty yes?" I sympathized wit him a little, this was probably a very big super spectacular deal for him. "That only half soul empty. Eteri had none. Eteri feel that, every day." I gave him a small smile, but it was hard to remain melonchony when I had such a rush of warmth and erratic energy pumping inside of me. My chest felt heavy, it felt... so alive.

"I could...give back, but let me have, for..." I paused then held out three fingers. "Three days. Want this warmth three days." I gave him a big grin. "Then you has back if you no like empty."

Ven ran his hand through his hair and offered a small laugh. "No. It's fine Bluebell, keep it. Just...can I please have my pants?" He gestured toward me, and I looked down.

Oops.

I had been sitting on them the whole time! Well, at least they'd be toasty warm! I shuffled off of them and handed them to him. "Eteri no care about in..in..indentency." I mused as he stared at me, what was he waiting for?

"Uhm.."

I tilted my head, what? What was he waiting for? He had his pants, why didn't he.... oh.... oh...... "OHOHHHH! I sorry!" It dawned on me, he didn't want to put them on in front of me, modesty. That was a thing, I forgot sometimes. I turned on my heel, and he proceeded to change into his pants, at least I assume so, from all the shuffling I heard.

I rocked back and forth on my heels, tail flicking side to side. I definitely felt a lot better. I felt like I could take on the world! I felt like I could jump out the window and bound down the street. It was the extreme audacity of Venex's soul, it was fiery and wild, but there was something else...that red part of Madison's soul. It burned, it burned more now. It felt like I was sitting too close to a fireplace. It felt like it was feeding off of Ven's bright soul.

It almost made me want to...

I turned back to Ven, who was buttoning up his Jacket. "Venn! VEnn!" I exclaimed. "Let go! Cause chaos!"

He gave me a raised eyebrow.

"Mischief, bluebell?"

"Yes. Sure. THat too! Let go now!" I said as I pulled on his arm, leading him toward the window. "We jump out! We run! We go now! yes?" Sure...mischief, we could do that too, but I felt driven, I felt like whatever was thumping and flowing hard in my chest was guiding me, it was a scary and elated feeling, and who was I to deny such things!?