(correct fucking account this damn time.)
I lay in the soft bed behind Camille, one hand draped across her hip and gently massaging it. This woman was nearly insatiable, and I loved it. I'd have to be careful not to get addicted and just stay in bed with her all of the time. As much as I might thoroughly enjoy that - well. I felt a stirring between my legs again as she seemed to know what I was thinking about, and she rolled her warm ass back against me. I growled into her ear and dug my fingers into her hip.

“If you keep that up sweetheart we are never going to leave the bed.” I nibbled on her earlobe before slowly trying to peel myself away. Damn, but she was soft, warm and inviting. I swung my legs over the side of the bed and sat up, then craned my head over my shoulder to watch her. It was like watching a moving sculpture - her form was incredible, even just lounging in bed in the afterglow. I moved back, resting my back against the wall and stretching my legs out beside her, watching as she pressed against me ever so slightly with her back.

“So, sweetheart. As enjoyable as it is to make you scream my name - is there anything else you'd like to do? A hunt for something else perhaps? The food here is rather, well. Unsatisfying.” I didn't really need to eat, truth be told, but that didn't mean I didn't enjoy the flavors. The food being served by this place was sadly a bit bland - I hoped she agreed with that.

Or not. If she kept rolling those beautiful hips I was going to just slide back inside of her soon. To distract myself I started combing my fingers through her hair. A hum of approval came from her, I wasn’t sure if she was agreeing with me or simply enjoying my fingers in her hair.

I chuckled and tugged her hair gently, drawing her head back so I could see her face. “I need you to use words, sweetheart. Or have we done enough that your brain is a melted puddle of goo for the moment?” I grinned and shook my head.

She scoffed, her beautiful face twisting into a pout. “Don’t be overly cocky my love, I may just have to punish you.” Her hand had snaked around my shaft without me noticing her movements. I groaned in appreciation, and let out a soft laugh.

“What was it you said sweetheart? Don't threaten me with a good time, right?” I leaned forward and kissed those full lips for a moment, before straightening up again. I left my fingers tangled in her hair, gently massaging her scalp. Her hand slowly rubbed up and down my length and I let out another groan as she slowly teased me.

“RI-right. So, a hunt, or.. Continuing what you're starting with your hand there?” I couldn't keep the growl of pleasure from my words as she rubbed her thumb against my tip.