Sweet Flame, I loved to watch her walk, her hips rolling in front of me from side to side. She shot a grin over her shoulder and me and slapped her ass, and I bit my lip hard to stifle the groan that tried to escape me. He had only just left the bedroom, and if I gave in to the temptation to drag her back in there we would never leave.

So instead I walked closer, cupping her ass with my hand as we went downstairs and outside. She definitely seemed to approve, as she slowed down to give me an easier time of staying in contact with her jean-covered ass. I repaid her by gently squeezing and massaging her, only stopping when we were out in the streets. There, I wrapped my arm around her waist and held her close for a moment. “Lead the way sweetheart. I'll enjoy the view from behind.” I murmured into her ear, kissing the lobe before stepping back and watching as she shot me a smirk and strode ahead.

Oh yes, this little vixen was adding an extra sway to her hips as she walked. I followed after her as we made our ways through the town streets, heading towards her contacts, wherever they were. She seemed to know exactly where she was going, so I kept pace with her, staying close to her as we moved.

This place was ludicrous to me. There were so many people around that following her required me to be almost pressed against her at some points - though whenever this happened she molded herself against me, pressing her body against mine. Even through our clothes I could feel the heat of her body, and I had to force myself not to drag her into an alley to take her. Her attire was not a dress or a skirt- taking her hard and fast would require a bit more effort than if she'd been in more accessible clothes.

Not that I could really complain. I thoroughly enjoyed watching how these clothes hugged her form. And taking them off was just as fun - it was like unwrapping a wonderful little treat as I peeled them from her.

I had to take a deep breath as she stopped in a crowd, and I pressed up against her. My thoughts had gotten me hard again, and I knew she could feel that through our clothes. She gave me a slow, languid smile and ground against me as we waited for carriages to clear the street so we could move on.

Just before we moved across the street I felt her hand cup in between my legs. A small sound of laughter left her lips as she quickly walked across the street. Oh this little - I grinned and followed after her. Turnabout was fair play I suppose, but I hadn't expected her to be so brazen in public. I couldn't say I didn't enjoy it though - her fingers had felt good even through clothes. And I certainly didn't care what these people thought of the two of us - I knew none of them, and I had very little concern for their sense of propriety.

We made it to the building her contacts were in, and I pressed against her as I wrapped my arms around her waist. “Well then sweetheart. Let’s see what prey your contacts can scrounge up for us, shall we?” I murmured into her ear, grinning as my eyes flicked around.