What character ideas have you had for this site that never saw the light of day? What characters did you start making, were excited to RP and stuff, but never did?

Here's some of mine:
• A dark elf teen, a girly girl but gritty assassin, who was part of an assassin family that protected a Spire family that was very wealthy and better off and respected as payment for their services. She would have been an excellently trained, although inexperienced, bodyguard and espionage agent. Due to her moral code she would of defected from the family and travelled the world. She was too sassy and stereotypical for me; although writing a dark elf would still be sweet. We don't have enough PC dark elves/ drows here.
• The son of a Thayne and mortal (most likely human or elf.) He would be meek and awkward (like an ISFJ or INFP). The powers potentially inherited would have been difficult to work with. He also could of been a potential love interest for Fel and I've now learned that having my characters interact results in multiple solo's, closed threads, and incomplete disasters. (and writing males is just weird for me.) This concept has potential to be brought back, but under different means.
• Werewolves. Too overrated.
• I think Deirdre qualifies for this list too. Amongst other countless lvl1 maxed alts.