She stretched, and yawned. Oops. She had fallen asleep in the bath. Eteri was thankful that the water was still warm. She stepped out and wrapped a towel around her waist. Blinking in surprise when she saw Nevin sitting at the small wooden table propped up in the corner of the room. He was squished behind it which made for an awkward sight. “Nevin! You soaking!” Eteri grabbed the towel and approached him. Wrapping it around his face she started to rub it over his head. “You is cold. You should go to warm b-b....” she stopped and sniffed. Was that? She turned, distracted.

“Meat?”

She shifted over to the other side of the table and sat down. Her stomach growled. “Thanking…” She picked it up with her fingers and shoved the first few fish fillets into her mouth. Still chewing she pointed from Nevin to the bathroom. Insisting that he warm himself up.

He laughed and stood up, bottles clinking as he moved into the bathroom. “I found what I was looking for though the woman was a bit rude.” He said to explain the look she gave him. “I'll go, warm up. Hope the meat is filling.” He grinned and ducked into the bathroom, shucking off his clothes as he went.

Eteri’s ears swiveled at the bottles and she stared at them. What were they? What was he looking for? She shrugged it off as she shifted her attention back to her plate and finished it off. Then… for good measure, finished off the meat that was on Nevin’s plate. Really… it was his fault for leaving her alone with his meal. Satisfied and full Eteri padded over to the bathroom to check on Nevin.

“Is good?” She asked. He sat in the water, his thick red hair filled with soap suds. Eteri grinned as she stalked up behind him and started to massage his head for him. “Here. Let Eteri helping.”

“You…. UuUuuhhhhh. You want help, not helping. And please do, your hands feel wonderful.”

Eteri’s tail whipped happily back and forth as she carefully massaged his scalp. “You want help. Eteri help.” she repeated. He twisted and looked up at her, smiling at her.

“I'll always want your help, love.”

“Here…” she reached out and cupped water into her hands and ran it over his head, rinsing the suds from his hair, after a few attempts. “You want help to cleaning anywhere else?” Eteri was satisfied...she had a good meal, she had a good nap and she had Nevin back. There was a strange burning in her chest - but even that felt somewhat satisfying. He grinned and kissed her palm.

It tingled with a warmth That Eteri could only put one word to. “Love.” She said out loud and leaned over to kiss his cheek. “Be warm. I going to other room now?”

“stay and talk a little, love. How was your meal?” He grinned at her.

“Good!” She kneeled over the side of the tub, letting her hands float in the water. “Many meat. Still ate yours too.” She poked her tongue out at him. “Must know by now, never leave that along with Eteri. Every time. Wil eat your share.”

He froze. “Uh. Eteri. Love. You ate my meat too?” He swallowed as he tried to confirm what she had said. He seemed almost - not afraid. But preparing himself? I furrowed my brows and nodded.

“Mmm yes. Why?” Nevin let out a strangled laugh.

“I put an aphrodisiac on my meal. Aphrodisiac on mine, and a potion to replenish blood in yours.”

Realisation struck her at his words. He had planned to try and sate the desires she had, the near insatiable ones she had since returning from the temple. “A-ahh….what do. Didn’t eat all meal, just meat… maybe be ok?” He took a deep breath and stood from the water, and immediately headed for the bedroom. A pause in the door way, and he looked over his shoulder at me.

“Love, it was a dose meant for me to keep up with you. Even a partial dose is going to drive you wild.” He took a deep breath, and then grinned, wide, then frowned. “I'm almost looking forward to it. But I didn't intend you to eat it - I do remember you didn't like how intense it made you. I'm sorry.” With that, he left the bathroom.

She stared at the water in the bath. Trailing her hand back and forth and watching the ripples. She felt fine...maybe he was wrong? She ignored the intense desire to follow him into the bedroom. There was a rumbling purr within her, almost satisfied at hearing that she had accidently drugged herself. Although… to be fair he should have known she’d eat his meal…

Eteri closed her eyes and sighed. The rumbling filled her head.

LeT gO.

Should she? Should she just let go? She had napped...and she knew that Nevin would stop if she exhausted herself too much. Hell… he’d probably grow tired before she did. “Gah!” Eteri dunked her head into the water to clear it then lifted it back up.

Right…

Time to get this mess out of her system.

“Master…” she called out as she headed into the main room