If you want to read something other than smut. Don't look here until like, post 22. BYEEEEEE
Side note: If you are reading Smut, this gets a bit, well. have fun.

Her tail brushed lightly against my legs as the carriage bounced again, and I saw that she grinned almost maliciously as her hips ground in top of mine. I didn't know where this more aggressive, demanding Eteri had come from, but again I was not going to complain. I was also just about on the end of my rope as she drew away from our kiss, her tiny, rough pink tongue darting out to flick across her lips. She traced a hand along my chest, and despite myself the threads that had been holding my torn shirt shut, slipped away and followed the motion of her hand. She grinned delightedly.

She leaned down and lapped at the threads with her tongue. “Like taste…” she purred, her fingernails digging into my skin, she wasn’t holding back. They dug deep and pinpricks of blood pooled before trickling down my chest. Sweet Crimson, this was excruciating. As her tongue dragged along the threads I had to keep from shivering in pleasure - it seemed individual threads had more sensitivity than densely packed coils.

She gathered some of them together with her tongue, swirling and stroking her tongue and teeth along them as she slowly, gently rocked her hips against mine. I was managing, barely, to keep the threads holding my pants shut in place, and she seemed aggravated by that persistence. With a hard suck she dragged her mouth off the threads - and I nearly sobbed at the loss of sensation - and she pouted at me adorably.

“Nevin. Want to share feels. Please?” She rocked her hips in a circle as her fingertips dragged through the blood on my skin. She leaned forward, pressing her breasts against my chest, and whispered into my ear. This was insane - she was driving me mad, and at this rate - at this rate I would be fucking her in this carriage. If she - if she bit me again, those sharp, tiny teeth digging into me, I don't think I could hold out. Then she pulled away, and I could see tiny pinpricks of blood dotting the very tips of her teeth. She leaned forward, pressing her chest against me, and moved her mouth close to my ear, and a shiver ran down my spine as warm breaths rushed against me.