Level completed: 18%,
    EXP required for next Level: 14,892

GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Telgradian

View Profile
    Shinsou leaned on a palm tree and inspected the smattering of generic adventurers before his eyes. Every single one was a perfect specimen, each equipped with six packs, swords, armour, a tragic backstory and a desire to fight meaninglessly in the Citadel.

"Right, no. Stop." Shinsou demanded, leaving his comfortable leaning post as each of the adventurers snapped to like the prerequisite for a military parade ground inspection. "Is this our world now? Are taverns populated only by clones of He-Man?" No-one knew who He-Man was, which was fair enough because he didn't technically exist in this canon.

The Telgradian determined, after some thought, that this planet had a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions had been suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy. Looking at this collection of nondescript humanity, Shinsou wondered if perhaps the unhappiness stemmed from a drought of new problems to solve.

The Telgradian, exasperated, decided it was time for a song. As piano chords and violins began their concerto of childlike music, Shinsou Vaan Osiris and a handful of small dancing elves began a finely choreographed routine.

"Do you wanna build a military junta?
    Come on let's go to Whitevale,
    I never see Storm anymore
    Because he's fucking whores
    All the live long day!"

The elves began showering Shinsou with glitter as he erupted into spontaneous expressive dance.

"We used to be best buddies
    And now we're not
    I wish you would tell me why!-
    Do you wanna build a junta?
    It doesn't have to be an evil junta?
    Go away, Shinsou!
    Okay, bye..."

The elves began sobbing as if to emphasise the sadness inherent in the lyrics.

"Do you wanna build a faction?
    Or ride our horses around the halls
    I think a coup is overdue
    I've started talking to
    the pictures on the walls-
    (Hang in there, Arius)
    It gets a little lonely
    All these empty streets
    With no Brotherhood soldiers walking by-
    Storm?
    Please, I know you're in there
    People are asking where you've been
    They say "have courage", and I'm trying to
    I'm right out here for you, just let me in
    We only have each other
    It's just you and me
    What are we gonna do?
    Do you wanna build a Brotherhood?"

There was a moment's expectant pause while Shinsou slowly came to a halt at the front of the inn. Lights flashed and flickered experimentally and settled down into a businesslike pattern around his face. A soft low hum came from Joshua Cronen, who was now vibrating at a high frequency.

"Good Morning, Joshua" said Shinsou with infinite majesty and calm. "You appear to be suffering some sort of molecular anomoly there. Anyway, shall we proceed?"

"Where to?" Asked Storm, who was now essentially a giant Alerarian Floofcat.

"Where else?' The Telgradian shrugged. "...but Letho Ravenheart's farm?"
    Last edited by Shinsou Vaan Osiris; 12-22-2017 at 05:47 AM.