I was silent for some time. Slowly I stopped the dance of my fingers across his member. My eyes looked up to where his were hidden beneath the blindfold and I could see hints of moisture beginning to bead. The pain in his voice had been clear and I regretted in that moment having the interest and delaying it until now. But it had always been part of the plan. And I had had more to come but feelings of guilt were forming in my stomach. I at least still had enough respect within me for people to understand that it was not right to continue.

Not if he wanted to halt.

I reached upwards, taking the knife I had been hiding in my hand and carefully sliced off the blindfold, without harming him. It fell around his shoulders and I could now plainly see the pain. My face showed little emotion, though there was an element of empathy for I knew what the loss of a spouse felt like, but I looked right into his eyes.

“Shall we stop?” My voice was steady and sane in tone. His silver eyes focused on mine as he blinked away the last of tears, and his gaze was intent.

“Don't you dare.” His voice was a whisper.

I looked at him for a second, checking his intent, then I nodded. “Well then.”

I had given him the chance. Now my guilt was gone, and I was going to be more merciless for it. Or at least more selfish. He still had the option at any time to finish it with his name.

I moved then, and stood. Going around to his back I severed the ropes binding his ankles to the pole, and I loosened those holding his elbows together.

“Move to a more comfortable position,” I told him as I came back around, knife still in hand. “You will need to for pleasing me next.”

He blinked and tilted his head to the side, then shifted and adjusted himself slowly, thinking. He stood back up then moved around so that he was facing me with the pole between us, his hands extended to one side. “Did you still want me tied to the pole, fair one?” His voice was softer than it had been, but the traces of pain had gone from it.
“There is nowhere else to bind you to-” I paused for a moment, thinking about how him still bound might affect my own enjoyment. Grunting, I stepped forwards and flashed the blade again. I sliced off the rest of the ropes holding his elbows. Then I turned, reaching down to grab more of the bindings we had made. I looked between them and him, and smiled as an idea came to me.

“Just stay still,” I said as I leant forwards, my eyes steadily on his. Then, taking one the plaits I moved my hands towards his neck. Slowly I pushed the plait behind and then around, tying it off with a firm knot. Still with my eyes on his I attached a further one to that. Then, to his probable disbelief I tied the end of that to my wrist.

“Mine,” I grinned. He stared at me for a long moment, looking along the length of what had become his leash. He knelt down slowly, letting slack fall into the line.

I straightened, now with him bound close to me. Gently placing the hand with the binding tied to it on his shoulder I encouraged him to lean against the pole. I kept the hand there as I moved myself over him, over his chest, then over his face.

My legs held me, straddled over his face. The proof of my enjoyment was there to be seen by him. I bit my lip, balancing against pole and by the assistance of his shoulder.

“I have given you joy, now do the same.”

I gestured between his mouth and the between of my legs. As if it hadn't been obvious until then. I waited with baited, excited breath.

He leaned forward, and his dark tongue slid out, almost hesitant at first. Not shying away from me - but as if unsure this was being allowed. When I didn't retreat, he pressed his face forward, and his tongue started to glide along tender flesh in long, slow strokes. Immediately I began to groan as the tingles of pleasure filled me. My back arched, as I felt his skill and my eyes rolled closed. For a moment I enjoyed it.

He still was being too timid for my liking though. My eyes snapped open and I hissed. My hand suddenly moved from his shoulder into the hair at his head and I wove my fingers into it. I pulled, forcing his mouth closer.

“More!” I yelled. “Deeper.”