“Nire maitea,” I whispered, in the language of the Uniano. “Nirea izango zara gaur gauean.” I gazed into his silver eyes, the desire to possess him entirely roaring through my veins.

Slowly I trailed one hand around to the front of his body, to his hip were it lingered for a moment. The other hand remained with the nails digging in, only slightly, as I stared.

“Nirea,” I called him, then translated. “[I]Mine.[/].”

It was time to see how far he was willing to let me go.

My hand that was on his hip slipped quickly up his body, touching only briefly his chest’s flesh before I brought it to his neck. And then, with a quick, firm grasp I secured my hand around it with a vice-like grip and I dragged him down to my level with a sudden, savage move.

“Are you still willing?” I hissed.

He let out a long, slow breath, and I could feel his heartbeat hammering in his neck. He gave a steady, firm nod. “Very much so, yes.”

My tongue slipped out and licked his jaw roughly, tasting his skin. It was smooth and had notes of a strange foreignness that I could not quite place. But - it would not hurt me, he had no natural poison that had affected me yet, thus likely had none that would in the future. I looked past him into the tent, eyeing that as my place to take him.

I kept my hand around his neck and started to head there, my grip tightening. He would find it difficult to breathe - that was fine with me. So long as he did not die, but I could control him like this. He was forced to keep up with me, and be at my height. I could hear him staggering, but did not look at him else. As we got to the tent I flung aside the door flap and then threw him towards the bed, only finally releasing him.

“Ropes. Fabric. Weapons. Where?” I asked, eyes blazing around the room.

He had landed on his hands and knees, and he shook his head for a moment, that short white hair shifting ever so slightly as he did so.

“I - have some rope in my pack. Extra clothes as well that can be torn. Weapons - I have daggers on the inside of the coat, and some iron and wood spikes on the vest over on the floor. My main wea-weapon is here.” He touched the cruel, jagged blade that was on his back, hooked to a holster on his belt.

Twisting back to him with lusty fire in my eyes I stared at him, then my eyes moved to his belt. A belt. Trousers. Why on earth did he have them still on? I headed towards him, grabbing the weapon. I pulled it free from his belt, likely breaking something. A ping told me it was so. For a brief moment I inspected the weapon and then curled my lip, finding the blade far too large for what I wanted. So I threw it down to the ground before turning away, a finger pointing at him.

“Egon zaitez bertan … Stay there,” I ordered as I walked over to the pack and clothes he had indicated. He would stay, I was sure, if he wanted me. If he wanted this.

Rifling through the pack I threw aside packs of dried meat, waterskins and blankets. I found a pair of manacles first, placing them down at my feet. Then I found the rope, and placed that aside, and finally a more or less ruined shirt. It would do. I flicked my tongue over my lips, tasting his blood again, as I searched around to find this vest he had mentioned. As I did I finally threw aside the cloak around me and stood there, finally full naked in front of him as I rifled. My butt wriggled in his direction. I let it do so, swinging my hips and letting him see just how lucky he was.

I heard a hungry groan from behind, and a glance over my shoulder showed that his eyes were locked in my form, and the muscles in his body that I could see were trembling slightly. He clearly wanted to move forward, but was listening to me, and not moving from where he was resting on his knees. I let myself laugh and wriggled my butt more, so the mounds of flesh that were literally part of a deity could make him hunger more. I was reminded of Herik, my lover who had ended up being my freedom, and the way he had ended up pining for me at our every encounter. I turned back around and found a knife, taking it from the vest and stood back up.

No more arse in face. I fingered the tip of the blade and found it to pierce my skin quite effectively and attractively. A small bead of blood popped into view. Curiously, I stared at it and a thought popped into view. Smiling, I turned to him and took a step forward to offer the finger.

“I tasted yours … Would you care to taste mine?” I held the dagger and waved it in the air like a pendulum as I watched and waited. His eyes were focused on the pearl of my blood, and I saw him shiver again. When I brought my finger near his mouth, he learned his head forward and his dark, purple tongue darted out and wrapped around my finger, coiling and curling about it, lapping away the red bead. I felt his groan of enjoyment vibrate my finger.

“Sweet…” He pulled away, his silver eyes shining as he watched my finger.

My eyes were full of enchantment. I found enjoyment as he drank, a shiver running up my spine. I took my finger from him, curtly nodding. “I am glad you enjoyed it, warrior. You will get more if you obey me.”

I lowered the knife and took a couple of steps back before I found the old, stained shirt. Taking it up I held it out to him. “Hold it taut between your hands,” I ordered, gesturing with my knife. “And we will make some of your bonds together.”