EXP: 5,090, Level: 3
    Level completed: 3%, EXP required for next Level: 3,910
    Level completed: 3%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,910

GP

Name
    McKinley JoAnne Parish
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinsou Vaan Osiris View Post
    . If we are going down that road, I could pick every single one of Amari's thirty smut thread submissions out and say "what's the point of the workshops when this shit is happening" but then I'm being disrespectful to those who actually tried to write and use the workshop for what it was intended.
    I don’t find it fair that you are picking on Amari because of the smut threads she does. As someone that is staff of the site I feel like you should encourage writing no matter the type. Activity is activity, no need to be crass and down someone because they write a lot of smut...

Supreme Overlord

EXP: 96,913, Level: 13
    Level completed: 50%, EXP required for next Level: 7,087
    Level completed: 50%,
    EXP required for next Level: 7,087

GP

Name
    Max Dirks
    Race
    Human

View Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by loves.blessing. View Post
    I don’t find it fair that you are picking on Amari because of the smut threads she does. As someone that is staff of the site I feel like you should encourage writing no matter the type. Activity is activity, no need to be crass and down someone because they write a lot of smut...
    This is generally my thought. In the future I might add site tags for you to tag the threads as mature, but frankly I don't care what you're writing if you're writing. EL James made millions off a Twilight fan fic on a site like Althanas. I refuse to turn away future EL James' from our site because they're writing questionable content. It's very easy to regulate who reads what by giving fair warning of contents.

Adventurer

EXP: 5,090, Level: 3
    Level completed: 3%, EXP required for next Level: 3,910
    Level completed: 3%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,910

GP

Name
    McKinley JoAnne Parish
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Dirks View Post
    This is generally my thought. In the future I might add site tags for you to tag the threads as mature, but frankly I don't care what you're writing if you're writing. EL James made millions off a Twilight fan fic on a site like Althanas. I refuse to turn away future EL James' from our site because they're writing questionable content. It's very easy to regulate who reads what by giving fair warning of contents.
    I feel like that is a great idea, if it offends a lot of people that there is a lot of smut then maybe we should do that. Also for the record Dirks I think you are doing an amazing job at keeping this site running. Obviously with some help but good for you, also thank you for giving me a place to write with such amazin people!