EXP: 3,180, Level: 2
    Level completed: 40%, EXP required for next Level: 1,820
    Level completed: 40%,
    EXP required for next Level: 1,820

GP

Name
    Jethro

View Profile
    Ok this is coming from a guy who, when he first started here had 3 main goals 1 EXP, 2 GP, and 3 Items. They give me catharsis, and a sense of accomplishment so take this for what it's worth.

Stop the EXP and GP, abolish leveling, and get rid of the Bazzar. I have participated on numerous RPG's where you created a character, and gaining new abilities was either a pain in the ass, or impossible, and they were a lot of fun.

Eventually a player is going to level up so hard where his character is going to have to fight gods to make any meaningful stakes in a thread. Or say a level 4 player/character is threading with a level 15 character. The challenges for the level 15 character will likely wipe the floor with the level 4 character, and the challenge for the level 4 character will be nothing for the level 15. Neither way is fun, or a compelling story.

So get rid of it, that will alleviate almost all of the arguments that I have read so far in this thread. The people who want to RP for fun still can, the people who want serious feedback can get it, and the people who have spammed shit for AP/EXP/GP/Items including me will no longer have incentive to do so. With out incentive to get more AP/EXP/GP/Items people will be less inclined to want feedback except for those who really, and truly want to improve their writing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6UV2gXwFPw
    Last edited by Jethro; 01-17-2018 at 07:38 PM.