First off, big thanks to Dirks for bringing the forum up and all, especially having a good dialogue where we can bring concerns and ideas right to el presidente.

The ultimate goal is to have an active timeline of Althanas where players can have their role in canon recognized. It would be very easy to add this to the stream. Of course, I need to get to that point in the canon system.

Would anyone be interested in taking up the canon mantle, assuming I can get coding for it, who isn't overly protective of it?
I am a really big fan of this idea. Making the world more dynamic is, I think, a great way to get players to invest, and to help foster story ideas. I know myself, I've been having John putter about Corone for pretty much ever. I'm pretty sure if I saw a cool thing going on across the world, then I'd be down for doing it but I don't really hear about those most times. Maybe that's just me being foolish and not reading up on other threads, but that's for another time. I would be interested in doing canon stuff, I'll put that out there now. As I recall, There was a position way back that required canon knowledge, would that be the position?

*raises hand*

May we have the wiki back? I miss the wiki.

I also think we just kind of maybe need a way to reach new people? We need to actively seek out fresh blood for the forums. Sorry, but, it's laughable to talk about activity with how few members we have and how rarely we get newbies in the first place. I'm pretty sure I've mentioned this before, but I think it's worth repeating. For what it's worth, I also second making RoG slightly less intimidating to go through. I tried introducing someone to the site only for them to balk when trying to build their profile because they worried about getting it approved.
Also this I think is a good idea. I've had a friend not really write since creating a character because the creation process was a bit of a pain. Then again, the abilities were specific.

let fae invade Salvar

this is the solution to all problems

i have no bias whatsoever
Make Salvar great again, dirks pls.