EXP: 31,911, Level: 7
    Level completed: 62%, EXP required for next Level: 3,089
    Level completed: 62%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,089

GP

Name
    Taka
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Dirks View Post
    That particular situation is being handled. We're drafting very clear expectations for feedback to get certain awards. As to the so-called "paywall," the reality is even with our diminished forces and the so-called decreased in quality of writing at the site (which is patently false, Mr. Shinsou), I simply do not have the staff resources to offer "free" judgments. Yes, that's what makes Althanas unique, but like I said before I don't really have people jumping at the bit to join staff and judge. For the foreseeable future, I plan to keep things in the realm of you get out what you put in.
    Oh no, I totally agree we don't have the resources for it. However, I also think that the system as is currently encoruages spamming on both ends, and that the rewards for meaningful contribution don't equate to much beyond those of merely participating. Especially when the costs of things are so high.

Supreme Overlord

EXP: 96,913, Level: 13
    Level completed: 50%, EXP required for next Level: 7,087
    Level completed: 50%,
    EXP required for next Level: 7,087

GP

Name
    Max Dirks
    Race
    Human

View Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by TaintedBushido View Post
    Oh no, I totally agree we don't have the resources for it. However, I also think that the system as is currently encoruages spamming on both ends, and that the rewards for meaningful contribution don't equate to much beyond those of merely participating. Especially when the costs of things are so high.
    On the flip side, if they care enough to cheat the system, it means they care for the site. As long as there are systems and Althanas remains partially a game, there will be ways to exploit it. I'll close off the most one sided loopholes, but I intentionally leave a lot of them open, particularly w/ spoils and the bazaar (that no one yet has picked up on, but I like giving competitive advantage to those willing to look for it).