Thanks for the advice guys. She isn't responding to me, but I suppose that's her decision. She's hurt and I shouldn't invalidate it. Just seems an awfully shallow and immature response to an otherwise mature and great opportunity.

Last night we entered a bidding war for the Oregon Property. We had to go higher but still only met previous offers. The one thing holding us back from a shoo-in is my employment status. I sent an email to my boss this morning with a deadline on the remote capability with fingers crossed. He said he's pushing for me to get it. I have until 3pm to get that information over or there's a chance we can lose the bid and the house. All this work was for that and I can't help but feel the universe wants to keep shitting on me. We lost Craig way too early and this home was a silver lining to that dark cloud - to be near him and still raise a family by him like we planned. But the day we put in an offer, two others swoop in and threaten to steal it. It's asinine. If that falls through, we have to back out of our sale and we're rooted.

Which will make my working situation super fucking awkward.

2018 needs to come through with this.