Thanks for being patient guys. Lye has asked me to jump in and judge round one. I just have a few preliminary things to go over first. Because no threads achieved 10 posts, I'll be using the condensed rubric. I did markdown individual category scores if you want to know them, but I'll only be provided generic commentary here. Per Lye, I also did not factor in activity into scoring. Finally, and most importantly, don't be alarmed by the low scores. A good story requires a beginning, middle and end. Your story barely started. Character scores factor in interaction. There was very little. In other words, be proud of your work, because everyone was trending well had the threads continued.

Erik
Story - 12/35 - The shifting of perspectives was neat and scored you points in technique, but it -along with the overuse of dashes- broke up the flow of your writing. The setting description was a bit of a sensory overload given the village was generic.
Character- 12/35 - The story never took off, so action was limited. I feel like the first person helped develop your character and I sensed early foreshadowing of a plot to destroy the Lich. You should know I only identified the Lich and Erik from your profile, not your prose.
Writing - 16/30 - I only noticed a few misspellings and usage errors, but as I noted above your overuse of dashes made some of your writing unclear. For a reader, it made things read as more hectic than they actually were. You add a lot of unnecessary commas as well and you should be on the lookout for run-ons.

Total - 40/100

Arden
Story - 12/35 - Your lively post served as a good introduction to the characters that might eventually be relevant, but that's about it. You lacked the personal element present in Erik's first person, but your post was better paced.
Character - 12/35 - The story never took off, so action was limited. Your character's disdain for their mission was clear, and served as a decent springboard for what I'm sure would be an unlikely hero scenario.
Writing - 20/30 - Your writing was clear. I forgave British spelling and noticed only a handful of misspelled words (usually those involving double l's). Obviously, no particular advanced literary techniques were used, but your writing flowed well.

Total - 44/100

Arden advances!

Thanks to Eric for participating and being active. Lye has not let me know how he plans to handle rewards, but I will add them when I get word.