"And here I thought you were just after my cocoa supplies." It was an attempt at a joke, a poor one. Madison didn't laugh. Scarlet sighed, she felt better, less heavy and burdened without her emotions but it made interacting with others incredibly hard. She had to keep feigning facial expressions or interest, she had to figure out what the usual response to something was. Sarlet wondered if this was what Lye used to be like, no wonder he went mad.

She let go of the paper and Madison glanced over the notes. "If that's really all you're after, I don't mind obliging. I'll even have Brian help you load them onto a cart." Scarlet attempted a small smirk. "As payment for pissing himself in front of you." Madison didn't give Scarlet much of a reaction. Scarlet wanted to feel frustrated at this, but couldn't find it in her. Every so often she'd feel... something, but lately... lately it was getting harder and harder to do so. "Hmmm..." Scarlet turned her gaze away from Madison, then her body as she turned away, she leaned the table and could hear the clatter and clink of test tubes and vials as Madison began to collect her things.

"I don't think I can feel anything anymore." She began, "You think that'd worry me. It doesn't. It worries him though. It's odd, how the roles seemed to have reversed. He's almost like some sort of doting..." Scarlet paused trying to find the right words. A lover? No. Lichensith Ulroke had never been of the sort, at least, in the past. "...It's unnatural to see someone who once lead the Crimson Hand to be so cautious and caring." She finally said.

The clinking stopped.

"Guess I fulfilled my promise eh?" Long ago...Scarlet once promised Madison she would quell Lye's ways, and she had - but at a far greater cost than she could ever realize.

Scarlet pushed herself off the table and turned to Madison. "I'll take you to the cells now. We may have some that could be useful. I have two conditions. One. You take that god-awful blue haired half-breed cat thing, and two, whatever it is you're going. I want a few for the hand. We'll leave you and your studies be, this." Scarlet gestured around her. "Will always be available to you. I'd rather our relationship amicable. But if you choose to take your leave, and never return...again... I will not hold it against you."