I'm quite open to writing with others. It's easier to move plots along and keeps it interesting, seeing how others respond to your writing. Writing solo is hard work in my opinion.

I'd be willing to write with you, if you'll have me about.

Yvonne is the only character I have at the moment naturally, so if she doesn't fit your story that is entirely understandable.

Her themes are dealing with racism, knowledge is power, time is money, overcoming adversity, drugs are bad, helping the less fortunate, punishing the wicked, the ends justify the means and war decides who's left, not right among others.

My first impression is that Hanuh would be a fascinating character for Yvonne to meet. They would clash in some respects, Yvonne has a phobia of magic so that would be hilarious. She also tends to confront her problems while Hanuh avoids them until a better opportunity comes along, so the mix would be curious.

I was going to begin a caravan-centric thread soon, on-the-move, leaving Yvonne's home behind. Maybe you had some ideas of your own? I'd be interested to know which of your characters you think would work well with my grey dwarf.

Perhaps Philomel can tie us all together into a trio, because otherwise one of us is going to go this way and the other is going to go that-a-way, haha.