Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    Thank goodness help came back! It was the tiny dwarf… thing.

She swiftly worked at massaging Felicity’s leg. As she worked to feel her ankle for damage, she continued to speak. Her dialect was distinct, like the differing accents of different populations per culture. Her speech patterns were peculiar yet familiar to Felicity, who once upon a time had a terrible lisp. As she introduced herself with her name, she suddenly popped her ankle back into place. Thanks to her tough physiology, it did not hurt as bad as it could. It did still hurt, however. The mud human hissed sharply as vibrations of pain rippled through her body. Her veins slightly bulged for a moment, her heart beat amplifying the flow of her impure, toxic blood.

As the forest birds squawked, as monkeys shouted in the treetops; the teen pulled her legs up, wrapping her arms around her knees. After the initial pain, she felt better. A thankful smile coated her features, “Thank you.” She then offered up her name, “I’m Felicity Rhyolite.”

The sound of squeaking across the forest floor caused her green eyes to widen. The little ragechild turned annoyed, her eye twitching, as she cautioned with her hand, “Just a sec.”

Already using her leg like nothing ever happened, she bounced up and stomped towards her bags. She went from zero to sixty, her entire body tight and tensed in unusual, unhealthy anger. Clouds of dirt swirled at her feet, violent footprints left behind. As the girl shouted, a family of rodents evacuated from Felicity’s bags, disappearing into the sea of ferns beyond.

Felicity pulled the packs over her back again. She turned to the young woman with a smile, “Sorry about that.”

Felicity had been observing this Yvonne’s stature this entire time. She seemed like a midget New Elf, with her acorn skin and arrow tipped ears. Her height and mesomorph frame only seemed too reminiscent of the stories she heard of dwarves. Did dark elves not have superiority complexes? Why would a dark elf get romantic with a dwarf – if that was the case? As of now, it was a mystery. The hybridization of two opposing humanoids herself, Felicity was biased towards the probability of Yvonne being a half-breed. It captivated her.

Felicity wiped the sweat on her pants, walking over to pick up her sword, “I have a map to Donnawai – Donnalaich, if you need hewp.” In her more delirious state, her lisp was back. She shook her head, upset over her own immature speaking habits. “I mean, I’m going ‘ere too.”

She was sticky, worn out, as well as thirsty for fresh, cold water. The canister in her luggage would have done, but she was running out of energy to rummage through her equipment. In vain attempts to pull her energy up again, she pulled her last hyper protein bar out of a front pocket. She eyed Yvonne, “I have more food. Sorry, tawk can’t correct'y. Dumb humidity.” The heat was getting to the young adventurer. She took a bite, subconsciously aware of her off putting behavior. Subconsciously, she hoped it would not drive her away. She was tired, though she still needed to focus on the outside world. The world inside of her was her worst enemy. She was always running from it…

She needed some form of company. To keep her head above her stormy waters.
    Last edited by Flamebird; 03-10-2018 at 09:54 PM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.