Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    Yvonne came off as soft and calm, trying to keep things controlled and contained as she worked to patch her up. Yet, as she wrapped bandages around the redhead's body, the child could feel her shaking – then –

“Ow! Ow!”

Oh yes. The nuclear blood.

The dwarf’s eyes watered as she struggled to press on. She poured water on her hand and endured. Felicity’s eyes watered as well, but from emotion.

”Ye were as brave as a dwarven sentinel back there. A real heroine!”

Was she?

“Me friend be hurt and she doesn't deserve ta be.”

She did not?

She could see her toxic blood searing. It was strange, how Felicity’s powers reflected her personality. She pooled all of her violence, all of her agony, on the inside. She stored the negativity somewhere deep, albeit not deep enough. And when it came out… wow… it was a freak show. The aggression, the rage, the agony. She broke everything she touched, intoxicated the room with her putrid, dark, anger. If the explosions and wounds inflicted were not enough to chase people away, it would slowly kill anyone who stayed. It all went back to an insecurity she battled with her whole life. It all stemmed from ages of discrimination, personal attacks, rejection, and betrayals. Tears of a slightly orange dim glow streamed down the living bomb's face. She sobbed again. The room was already fuming with humidity from the butchery’s cooking, the vile wreaking of freshly slaughtered produce. Now, the room had been exposed to nuclear radiation for as long as fifteen seconds. Most of the affects were gone, but a dedicated Yvonne still working to fix a gaping wound was still exposed. The physical pain, oh, the physical pain was nothing. Much deeper was another wound, which Yvonne would finally see in the fullest. Yvonne was clearly nauseous. She was clearly in pain. The magic despising half drow was still here. Why? Why? Thoughts rampaged through the teen's mind. Why did she not leave when she saw…

She saw…

“Yvonne…”

Felicity lifted her shaking, pale arms.

“Why?”

In an instant, she grabbed the short woman and pushed her a single step back. Felicity looked up from the floor, watching Yvonne with such a burning intensity. Wide, dilated eyes burned holes through the woman’s head as Felicity spoke through the pain and tears, “Why are you helping me?”

The words of faceless millions corroded her mind. Flashes of misery and disaster corsed through her thoughts like lightning. Her mouth gaped open. She screamed.

“You saw what I am! Why are you still here! I use your much disliked arcane magic! Why else are you physically hurting when you touch me! And I can’t control it! Why try to help a monster!"

Her apathetic lack of mercy towards the shop keep replayed. Her flashback to her mentor before her played and skipped as the girl lifted a balled fist. She took a long shaky breath as she screamed, “I'M A MONSTER!”

She was so physically weakened, the girl brought down a fist that usually could destroy the floor with ease. Instead, it barely left a small thudding noise. She screamed again, then exclaimed as she bawled, “They were right! Oh, they were right! I'm a monster! I almost killed him! I should never-

She stopped mid sentence as her back throbbed. With the remaining hand holding Yvonne, she tried to push her away. Whether or not it worked, she did not see as she watched the floor, wishing it would open up and swallow her. “I deserve death! Death! I’m a monster! They were right! Leave me! Leave me alone!”

She crumpled to the floor again as she hoarsely screeched, “Can't you see I'm hurting you?! You can’t be hurt by me! Please! I can't hurt you! You're too good to be close to me! Leave me! Let me die- let me d…”
    Last edited by Flamebird; 05-05-2018 at 09:42 PM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.