Level completed: 88%,
    EXP required for next Level: 246

GP

Name
    Vixen Crowsfoot Quansaldo
    Race
    Half-goddess, half-uniano
    "No."

What was that supposed to mean? A single, negative word uttered after a long moment of pausation that held a silence within its grasp and caused her heart to begin to race faster. 'No,' was not hopeful, yet there were many things that it could adhere to. Was it no, he was not connected to the inn? Was it no, he was not going to Akashima? Was it no, she had not actually heard anything, that it had all been a dream, that in fact she was crazy and -

Vixen folded her arms, carefully settling it over the strap of her satchel. As he explained that it was option two - he was not going to Akashima himself, she felt a sigh come from between her lips and her eyes beginning to stray. So this bold man and his grand way of going beyond just what his occupation required him to could not help her. His proud horses, and his patient employees, however far they stretched to either side around them both in this medium sized square. She did not know - perhaps he only actually ordered a few of them and the rest were just lone rangers, waiting for a few simple people to take with them to their far flung journeys.

Vixen's eyes came back around to settle on the man as he spoke a last time. Saying that there, "may be a way we can help each other."

The half goddess raised her fine white brows, her pink eyes and features not dissimilar to the people known as 'albinos'. Loosening the tension in her folded arms a little she tilted her head to the side and narrowed her eyes at him.

"I need to get to Akashima. I have no interest in Beinost. Unless you know someone going north, then I do not see how you could help me."

And it was true. In all honesty she had no idea, because she could not think of one. From his negative single word statement, to the utterance that he was going in a completely opposite direction - across the sea at that - Vixen found herself glaring at the man. For a moment she considered just silencing him then and there: turning into her alter-ego, Unicorn and stabbing him with her horn to make a point. But, that was foolish. And also, not very nice.
    Last edited by Vixen Crowsfoot; 03-17-2018 at 09:38 PM.