Stare watched as the strange red-head woman excused her earlier behaviour. It was strange seeing this creature that has the appearance of human but the body mass and build of something akin to a dwarf apologise to her, a creature clearly not meeting the strength. Although if it were to be admitted, Stare would still likely win a battle between herself and this other girl – if magic was to be permitted.The kenku raised her hands, lifting them in a sign of peace as she forced herself to act reasonably, as if she was dealing with yet another employee of Vitruvion's. Forcing a smile to come to her narrow, but bright and beady black eyes, Stare chose to act with diplomacy even though she had skill in many other ways of interaction.

She thought about when the Civil War had been. To her it was time beyond when she herself had lived, and in a place where she had never been. Having grown up in Akashima her life had been very different from other residents of Corone. Her life had been full of tradition, feudalism and a system based around honour. The Civil War had never reached her home for her community and her people lived apart from others. It was only when her entire family, the last member being her mother, had fell into the ever waiting arms of death had she finally left that familiar place. Radasanth to her was another world, the place were she was partly forced to be because of the single man who ruled her life. Perhaps in a way she was living through the horrors of war, but in a time when there was little physical violence aside from the one single time she had lost her life. Yet, unlike her brothers, and her father Stare had still not witnessed a battle of many, many men and women. Oh yes, she has seen blood, she had witnessed torture, even being a victim of such, and watched as young man gave their life for the belief that they held onto with all their heart. But, still yet, she had to witness a true war.

"Indeed, I am looking for a giant of a man," the kenku said, "although I believe technically he is half giant according to his biology. So the rumours say."

The giant had never actually told her that he was descended from the great, tall, and in some peoples' minds, mythical beings that dwelt usually mountains and forests. Many times had they talked, her and that gentle man who wielded such strength yet was kind in his heart, about a great many topics such as her past, but never about himself – at least in terms of his history. He was known to be a great lover of romance novels, delighting in the works of such authors as Lord Walter Scott, an elf from the city of Etterrmire, who had lived around a century earlier than both of them. He was also known to have a great love of drinking, which had led her here.

"He is a friend of mine I would say," Stare said, "though some would say just a work colleague."

Indeed, the two of them had actually first met at the time when she had been a prisoner within Vitruvion's hellhole of a pleasure house. He had been her guard. However, time had passed and now the two of them could talk about other things aside from books.

Slowly she looked the redhead up and down, wondering if this woman could truly help though she was more familiar with city then Stare herself was. Though she seemed apologetic it was clear she had some temper issues. On the other hand the kenku clearly had no other people that were able to help her to find such a man would take more than the work of one simple person who knew the country so poorly. Yes, the human that was similar to a muscled dwarf warrior had said she knew the city not too well, but she seemed the sort of person who would do better faring against gang members. Stare definitely could not by herself face such people. Her master would never forgive her for breaking too many bones, and she honestly knew she needed the help perhaps a financial gain to the redhead would persuade her to assist the kenku in her quest.

"You know this country more than I do however," she gazed right into her eyes. "If you're not otherwise busy I am in need of assistance. I am willing to offer a generous reward if you are able to help me."