Her desperation punch does not extend any further than a natural punch would. Currently the gauntlet has no mechanism to extend or reach further.

The gauntlet is composed primarily of bronze, copper gears, and a mesh of brass wiring that distributes steam. The gauntlet has several holes dotted around which exhausts the steam when she activates her punch. Due to the kinds of materials it’s made of the gauntlet is not typically used to defend Lilthis as it would probably break from a single strike and need to be repaired.

I’ll edit these clarifications into my profile.

Under abilities I will add,
Luminous Stone: Lilthis has affixed a luminous stone to the top of her gauntlet. The stone emits enough light to see around 10 feet around Lilthis in the dark and glows with a white beam. When held against a cave wall it is bright enough to make out markings or writing on the wall. The light is intense enough to temporarily blind in the dark (1-2 seconds) and will also blind Lilthis upon activation in the dark. The stone will continually shine until retracted into the gauntlet.

About enchanting, unknown to Lilthis the stone was always enchanted. During her experiments she accidentally re-activated the stone’s enchantment but she believes the stone is proof that technology can perfectly mimic magic. To her frustration she can never re-create the effect on other objects because she did not impart magic upon the stone. The stone has no other effects aside from the glow.

Let me know if the luminous stone’s ability is reasonable and I’ll edit it into my profile. I would say at present Lilthis has no enchanting capabilities nor can she typically re-activate disenchanted objects (like the stone). She may gain enchanting abilities later but she is incapable of doing it again for the foreseeable future.