I can't stop thinking of them now.

• The Sadist
    This character goes into the battle knowing that they are likely to win, mostly for the pleasure of hurting their opponent.
  • The Masochist
    This character goes into the battle knowing they are likely to lose, because they either enjoy or are conditioned to accept pain.
  • The Born Loser
    This combatant is fighting because they lost their last fight, and is likely to lose again.
  • The Sexpert
    This warrior is focused entirely on seducing their opponent, seeing it as the only/most likely path to victory.
  • The Dirty Harry
    One warrior, usually less powerful than their opponent, relies on a strange display of good fortune in order to win a come-from-behind victory.
  • The Madonna
    An immortal character foreshadows winning the battle by coming back from the dead, and then does so.
  • The Picky Eater
    One character initiates the battle because they are hunting members of their opponent's species.
  • The White Knight
    The battle begins because one combatant is defending a third party from the other combatant. Usually this is a maiden, senior citizen, or tavern.
  • The Black Knight
    The fight starts because one combatant attempts to stop the other from going somewhere.
  • The Green Knight
    One warrior attacks the other because they are disrespecting the natural earth in some way.

I'm still not making these up, I'm just remembering them.