The way her tail trailed over my lap made my cock come to attention again, raising up slightly to enjoy the soft touch. I considered the note the drow had sent me, which I showed to Ayaka, she snorted at it, clearly she didn’t care.

Mr Cronen, it read, I hope you have accepted my apology, and accept these drinks in that vein. They contain potent love potions - something I think you are already familiar with. The clear one contains a potent bestial rage addition. Enjoy your beautiful pet.

The brew had arrived just at the right time. I had begun to feel the old Cronen clamouring for control. He wanted to apologize to Ayaka, of all things, and make things right with the club manager Jasper. I downed half of the clear drink in a single swig. Fuck that chivalrous nonsense. I had only begun to enjoy the catwoman at my side, and I intended to indulge in her again and again before the night was over. She was lounging on me watching the crowd around us, one hand had absently began to claw my thigh.

“Does my little kitten need some attention?” I asked, raking my own blunt fingers up her leg. I teased the folds of her pussy, but my fingers never penetrated her, and only ghosted around her clit.

She shifted uncomfortably and quickly downed her drink before picking up another one. She was drugging herself with her own potent concoctions. “D-do you mind?” She muttered as her eyes shifted to me. Her hand rose up to start working my cock. “I thought you were finished. You never agreed to my game after all.” She muttered bitterly.

“When I’m finished with you, you’ll absolutely know it.” I smiled. “Now,” the hand that had been caressing her hair tightened in it. “Beg me to fuck you.”

Ayaka was a fast drinker. She had finished the second glass and placed it down on the table. She sighed and looked annoyed. “Breaker.” She began as she crawled onto my lap. I felt her press the folds of her pussy against my cock as she gently rocked against it. She felt hot, very hot - and she was already dripping again. The chain fell between her pert breasts as she pressed herself up against me. I felt the cold hard chain against my own skin.

“You gotta do better than that. If you continue to bore me I may just go find that drow. His soul promises a good time.”

My usual chuckle died in my throat. The inhibitions that had threatened to climb back inside my brain were blessedly gone again, but the latest concoction had brought something else with it. Rage.

I stood up so fast the table nearly overturned. Ayaka hissed and clung to me. I stepped out of the booth and peeled her off of me, bending her over the table with one hand on the scruff of her neck.

Her tail whipped back and forth and her ears were swivelled toward me. She peered over her shoulder at me with narrowed yellow eyes, a smirk on her lips. She liked it. Good, thought some distant part of me, while the rest of me screamed in anger.

I signalled a server to come over, spanking Ayaka a few times in the interim, hard enough that the table shifted beneath her, a small moan fell from her lips as I did.

“Yes, sir?” The server asked, not noticing anything unusual about the scene.

“Bring me one of those candles I see burning on the other tables.” I growled. He whisked away and returned with a heavy red candle, its wick still lit. I took it and rolled my wrist, allowing the flames to lick at the waxy edges and create a small melted pool. I bent close to Ayaka and bit her on the ear. “Don’t move,” I said, “or this will make a mess.”

I started the pour high, a little more than a foot above her, dripping the burning wax over the skin on the left side of her back. Her shoulders rolled and I felt a satisfied rumble vibrate her form. She writhed beneath me as the hot wax splattered against her skin.

“Good kitty, that looks pretty.” I said, and then repeated the process on the right side of her back, drawing a matching, messy line of red wax. She writhed in my grip but seemed to have habituated to the temperature. I lowered the candle and poured the remaining wax right along her spine, from just a few inches off the skin.

“Y-yess….”She murmured into the table, her body visibly twitching.

I set the candle down and spit in my palms, massaging the saliva into her ass cheeks, alternating between rubbing and spanking, loosening up the tight muscles in her rump. The sound of my wet palm striking her reddened cheeks was enough to draw the attention of other club-goers.

I leaned over Ayaka until my chest touched the wax. It was still warm, but cooling rapidly and drying.

“People are beginning to watch us,” I said into her ear. “Do you like being on display like a whore?”

“W-what?” She sounded alarmed, she twisted her head to the onlookers then began to writhe beneath my chest her skin felt soft, malleable. I loved watching her writhe in discomfort. “Tell them to piss off.” She huffed with red cheeks. “Lets go back to the room.”

“We could,” I smiled. My finger, still wet with saliva, pressed up against the tight wrinkles of her asshole. “Or I could take your ass, right here, in front of all of them.”