Fuck.

Fuck him.

Fuck that stupidly handsome dick of an old soul. Fuck him, and not even literally (even though I did want to, before the potion) Fuck him figuratively.

“What makes you so fuckin’ confident?” I hissed.

“I guess you haven’t heard of me,” he chuckled in that annoyingly cocky voice.

“You? No. What are you? The Thayne of fucking?” I spat as I stalked over to Jaspers desk and opened the top draw. There he kept the keys. I pulled out one that was labelled 301. My potions were damn effective and I could already feel it pulsing through my body. It warmed me and caused goosebumps to erupt over my skin. Damn… I hadn’t planned on this. I knew Jasper was bringing in a business partner but I wasn’t expecting to screw him.

“I may have been called that once or twice.”

I snorted and stepped over Jaspers unconscious body. Poor sod. I left Breaker to follow me as I stalked out of the office and back up the red carpeted stairs. I paused at the first room. ‘301’ embellished in gold on the wooden door. In went the key and with a click the door swung open.

The room wasn’t exactly small. It had a large bed that could fit at least 5 full grown adults sitting in the centre against the back wall. The wall itself had various hooks and chains attached to it in a sort of pulley system. The manacles hung loosely against the wall. To the left were an array of ‘toys’ as they put it. Whips. Paddles. Leather bindings, that sort of thing. I paid them little mind as I headed to the bedside table and threw the key carelessly onto it. The first thing I did was turn off the gas lamp. It burned the same chemical I had thrown into the potion.

I could hear Breaker enter the room from behind me, and I answered the question before he had a chance to ask. “This shit practically fils the room with more of what you...we drank.” I muttered.

“Leave it on,” he growled.

“No.” I hissed. Damn, he was full with demands. “You want it on, you put it on your damn self.” I turned but he was already right behind me. I hadn’t even heard no felt him approach. What the actual FUCK was he? No one had done that before. His hazel eyes glinted at me, almost hungrily as he grabbed my wrist and wretched me to the bed. Breaker turned to the lamp and turned it back on. Well, I did tell him to put it on if he wanted. That was my fault.

I let myself fall into the soft bed. I hadn’t realized how comfy it was, nor how crazy soft the silken sheets felt against my bare skin. Nor how fucking hot I felt right now. Shit. I don’t remember the potion being this strong when I tested it on myself several months ago. Did the longer shelf life make it stronger? Shit… I stared up at the ceiling, my yellowed eyes following the trail of chains that connected to each other. Damn Ayaka...what have you gotten yourself into. I could feel my breathing quicken and I was very, very aware of the other man in the room and how very, very much I wanted his touch right now.

Breaker grabbed my wrist and flipped me over on my front as easily as folding a dinner napkin. I was laying facing the wall of implements of pain.

“Choose one,” he said, “and we’ll get started.”

The heat of his touch tickled and I found myself unwittingly arching my back toward his form but he kept himself lifted away. His voice boomed in a commanding tone. Shit. Why did this fucker have to be the domineering kind? My eyes danced over the various devices. I’d make this hard. I’d pick the simplest thing. “That.” I gestured with my chin. “The leather cuffs.” My eyes swivelled back to his chiseled face, I sorta wanted to punch it. “Since you’re so insistent on having me pinned down.” I added with a smirk.

He moved to the wall and back fluidly, bringing the cuffs with him. He cuffed my wrists behind my back and roughly ripped my clothing off in a single motion.

“I suppose I’ll just use my hands.” He said. He rubbed his palm over my exposed ass. “I want you to count to one hundred. Slowly.”

“What?” What the fuck was he thinking. “Why?”

“Do it.” He commanded as he leaned in closer. “That’s an order from your Master.”

My ears flattened against my head as he said that, Master? Hoo boy did this boy have a lot to learn. “You’d have to earn that title, bud.” I muttered under my breath. Still, I found myself closing my eyes and doing just that. Counting the numbers aloud as I tried to concentrate on anything but his ministrations. The rolling heat from his palm against my ass, the way his calloused skin rubbed back and forward. Shit, this shouldn’t turn me on as much as it did. I couldn't help it, at one point between 20 and 40 he had squeezed harder and I gasped. I could feel the heat that had settled across my body erupt in pins and needles. A whimper escaped my lips as his hands danced across my skin.

A deep chuckled resounded from his chest and I felt his hand between my legs.

“Do you know how wet you are?” He asked. “That wasn’t rhetorical,” he added as his fingers slid up my thigh and pressed between my pussy lips.

I didn’t...at least not until I felt his fingers brush past my thigh and slick into my wet folds. I squirmed and stopped counting, opening my eyes to meet his bemused orbs with a look of defiance. He pulled his hand away and held it between our faces. He rubbed two fingers together before pulling them apart, thin translucent strands fell from them. His eyes never left mine as he laughed again.

“I want to know how you taste, perhaps you should tell me, little kitten.”

I opened my mouth to object but he pressed his fingers forward, past my lips and into my mouth. He pushed himself close. Close enough for my nipples to brush up against the fabric of his clothes. My eyes widened then closed as I tilted my head forward, my tongue lapping at his fingers. Shit. He was forcing me to taste...myself. This strange taste. This strange erotic and slightly tangy taste. It was me. This was the scent, and the flavours of my own wild and uninhibited desires. I couldn’t help it. I lapped at his fingers.

Breaker seemed pleased. “Good girl.”