Nosdyn assumed she meant for him to take her arm...he conceded.

And felt his strong arm slide around her own.

A strange thing was their meeting...Nosdyn considered very carefully the situation at hand. She must want someone dead pretty badly... Nosdyn listened to her instructions. "I will obey." He said calmly and when she asked that last question...he nodded towards her. "Nosdyn will do. It is the name my sires gave me." By sires, Nosdyn meant his parents. Demon society was complex and not the same as the surface dwellers societies were. It was exotic and full of danger and intrigue. Nosdyn walked with her silence thinking about what the situation would be. The idea of having to face many people at once made him feel discomfort of a sorts.

Nosdyn figured that he could probably explain the intricacies of Demon society to her.

But at that precise moment was not the time. I have to think about the contract that now binds me and her together. I will give her my life if need be... He thought to himself. The moon above Raiaera looked remarkably large. His eyes were narrowed as he felt strangely calm by Stare's side. Nosdyn knew that the folks of Raiaera...namely the disgusting Elven folks...had been through a lot in recent times. Namely with the razing of Elluriand by the hands of The Fell Necromancer Xem'Zund.

Nosdyn was being guided somewhere.

Somewhere with a sad history he guessed...but he did not mind it. When they walked the night wind passed calmly through his leather clothing. It was a fairly warm night. Comfortable by Hume standards. Nosdyn observed folks as they eyed the strange pair, keeping their distance. Especially from Nosdyn and his infamous panic aura. It made the trip to their destination much less of a hassle than it otherwise would have been. Nosdyn half expected to be thrust into a battle from the moment they arrived...but that was The Fell blood speaking within him.

He waited until Stare spoke again before he saw the set of buildings they were advancing to.