Level completed: 51%, EXP required for next Level: 5,394
    Level completed: 51%,
    EXP required for next Level: 5,394

GP

Name
    Avis Tsakaka
    Race
    Kenku / Tengu
    Slowly, Stare walked back with him from the house. Her heart heavy she knew that this was going to be a difficult goodbye. From the time she had entered this city she had made so many few friends, and not one as strong and steadfast as with this demon in just a single few days. Breathing became sighing and she stayed quiet as they walked their way towards the central carriage station in the city, that would take Nosdyn then to the harbour, or with a horses back south to his homeland of the Tular Plains. Even Skra, the dwarf baker who had taken Stare in as his apprentice when she had first come here, could not get to the same level of friendship as she felt she had made with Nosdyn. He did not share her complete loss of family. He did not share in the racism, the confusion of people, the belittling of them, all because they were different.

"I will miss you," she said quietly, as they approached the archway, with the words 'Grand Carriage Station' written in iron lettering, and pinned atop it in a industrial fashion. "It was good to meet someone so similar."

She ran a hand through her feathers and paused before tapping the demon on the shoulder. Then she stepped forwards and gently hugged him - the first time she had really touched anyone, of her own choice, and in a friendly way since her promotion into life. She kept the hug there for a moment, and then stepped back to nod.

"We will be in contact, I am sure. Vitruvion won't keep you waiting for too long ... though you have your own life to get to, and I have my promise to keep to you. As you helped us, so I will help you retrieve what was stolen." She looked down, eager for tears not to fall. So few days had it been. Maybe two at most, the hours had merged together so delicately. Pausing, she pushed a hand into a pouch at her belt and withdrew a small, purple stone. It was smooth, the colour of violets and almost perfectly round.

"If you ever feel this heat up ... It will let you know that we need you. Also if you need me just hold it and think of our address." She looked right at him "... Goodbye, my friend," and she hugged him again.

Then stepped away. Kenku and demon separated then, both eager for the next time their paths would cross.
    Last edited by Philomel; 12-05-2017 at 11:21 AM.
    Crows: Old nursery rhyme "One for sorrow, Two for mirth, Three for a funeral, Four for birth, Five for heaven, Six for hell, Seven for the devil, his own self."