Nosdyn carefully considered the situation. "If not for The Contract of my people we would never have met." Nosdyn said calmly, a certain momentary shadow passed across his face. "The Contracts are simply laws that bind my people." Nosdyn explained. "As long as I am Bound I will be by your side." Nosdyn stated that as a FACT. He'd already accepted the situation he was in. "The blue haired woman is one of The Boss's colleagues." Nosdyn rubbed his chin calmly. "I've seen her on various jobs before but never interacted with her up until The Contract's forming." Nosdyn was thinking of what else he knew. "She is someone of great influence in The Boss's circle." Nosdyn considered another angle. "I am certain we have not seen the last of her." Nosdyn nodded.

"Thank you Stare for what you are offering. I agree to the conditions of the mission." Nosdyn was deep in thought as he sat there. He'd learned a lot in the past few hours about Stare, Vitruvion and many other matters still. The glow in his eyes are supernatural. Nosdyn thought for a moment as he considered what was Vitruvion's ultimate end-game. PERHAPS...they would coincide with Nosdyn's own goal. And that was to become reigning Overlord someday. I need to defeat Zieg with my own hands in order to become Overlord. Nosdyn further considered his situation. He will not agree to a union of our Houses and he would not give up power so easily...I have to grow stronger.

Nosdyn was beginning to understand the basic role he would fill as part of Vitruvion's ranks. He would be muscle, hired muscled at that...but muscle nonetheless. Nosdyn took a pull of the drink in his goblet and thought about the games that The Thaynehood and other pantheons of Gods played in general. Though Nosdyn had very little knowledge of The Thayne Codex, he would make it a point to learn. "Does Vitruvion have a personal library here on the grounds?" Nosdyn suddenly asked. "When we return from defeating The Heysans...I would like to take a look at certain manuals if they are present in those shelves." Nosdyn figured that Vitruvion would have tremendous knowledge of The Thayne Codex. Even N'Jal.

Nosdyn had never been one for small talk, he was a man of action. But even he could have hobbies...of sorts. He was also curious if they had the means to increase his own understanding of his Demonic heritage. He was growing a particular affinity to the powers of Fear specifically. Which would someday make him a very dangerous individual. Nosdyn grabbed a few snacks and looked out one of the nearby windows. "We should attack the enemy when the hour grows dark. There will be less guards patrolling." Nosdyn was becoming serious. It was almost go time.