Revenge...what she really means is Vengeance... Nosdyn hesitated for the briefest of moments searching for a proper response. The mask sat on the ground, in the gutter and forgotten about. Nosdyn blinked a moment or two and then looked at Stare once more. "I am trained to complete the mission...no matter what it entails." Nosdyn said calmly. "My people serve under Overlord Zieg." He was giving her more information that she probably needed...but she was the master now. "You lead...I follow." Nosdyn said carefully.

"...Always." Nosdyn added.

He felt the cool evening breeze against his exposed flesh. He'd gotten used to hiding behind the mask...it provided a small comfort. But it was gone now...no longer a necessity. Nosydn considered the change very carefully. He was a deep thinker and tried to think logically when his own rage would allow him to. It was an interesting conundrum. Nosdyn found Stare to be quite agreeable in nature. She spoke of a Master and the piqued Nosdyn's interest. Nosdyn knew Thayne oft walked the surface of Althanas...and sometimes in the deep places. He wondered if her Master was one such Thayne...or perhaps something else in entirety.

He did not know...there were too many unknown variables. I am bound now...I MUST obey. Nosdyn thought for a moment and considered the situation at hand. She needs to have someone destroyed...my kind of folks are rarely used to honest ends. This should prove quite entertaining. He continued to look at Stare with and nodded. "If it is revenge on something or someone you are seeking...consider using my sword arm." Nosdyn said. "I will get the job done." Nosdyn promised...he was trying to lay down ground work for how their relationship would work. She lead...Nosdyn would follow.

Always.

Being bound wasn't really that bad of a Fate as many cultures oft made it out to be. Bound Demons oft changed the flow of events in history herself. Nosdyn, at that point, thought about his youth for some reason. And undergoing the harsh training regiment of The Demon legions. He thought back to how Squad Lords would train their underlings and subordinates with an iron fist...He thought about what his training meant...what completing it had meant. I have to follow in my Father's foot steps...and eventually serve Overlord Zieg. In the mean time I must serve Stare and her Master. The fates have granted me a new purpose. Briefly, Nosdyn considered his current employer...known only as The Boss by surface dwellers and legal authorities. Will The Boss understand...? I doubt it. He might send sellswords after me...perhaps...I will be ready though.

"Where should we go now, Stare...? The night is young." And truth be told...Nosdyn was getting somewhat tired of the current location and wanted to be somewhere more appealing than that place...