Wind cascaded through the streets of Radasanth, carrying with it the scents of death and blood.

Nosdyn looked around he was prepared to attack the golem-like creature that Hayate had summoned. It was massive, but Nosdyn was ready to do everything he could to defeat it. However, before he could attack it, the creature vanished in a wisp of smoke and energy. Nosdyn did not know why or how...his own magics had a different path of study. He's a crafty one. Nosdyn thought to himself as his eyes twitched. Nosdyn was hurt, but not terribly he would fight as long as he could fight.

He'd requested such an arena to provide a worthy test for himself and his opponent. So far the test has been adequate. He is distracted fighting off the shadow-men. One of the shadow men looked at Nosdyn, their cold eyes glowing with power and energy. Such power...there is no intelligence in those though...such a waste. Nosdyn slowly walked towards the nearest of the shadow men. He was already staring deep into the eyes of the creature. The fall of society...we're all just clinging to ideals, beliefs. In the end nothing matters. Nosdyn smiled to himself as he shut his weapon down. Attaching it back to his belt. He'd already proven enough.

However, before any other chaos could happen, he quickly approached the nearest of the shadow men. Nosdyn was never built for speed, but he did not care. He had other strengths. As he lunged forward, he began to summon his power. The mantle of fear. I have not used it for so long... He was a little rusty using the mantle of fear, but he didn't mind. It would be sufficient to penetrate the mind of the shadow men.

For a moment, reality blurred around Nosdyn's mind. He grabbed the shadow man as it attempted to attack, but Nosdyn's purpose was much more refined. He'd done his technique thousands of times before on many victims. The shadow men would not escape his grasp. Nosdyn's eyes began to glow with the energy of fear. As he grabbed that creature, he entered the mind of it. Surprisingly, there was very little mental protection or shielding within the creatures mind. No protection...is there something they want me to see...? As Nosdyn pierced the outter walls of his defensed he yelled towards the creature. "Show me...YOUR MIND."

And the creature began to reveal it's secrets to Nosdyn in a painfully extracted way...