Nosdyn finally sighed with satisfaction. He was at a table with a few other of the patrons of the restaurant. They knew Nosdyn from previous adventures and such. Nosdyn nodded towards his companions, strangely enough, he noticed that Tristain had not joined his table. Oh well. He's probably wondered off. As he sat there for a moment or two, his eyes noticed the little fae-kid preparing to snatch something form that demon looking creature. So...he's a thief. Nosdyn noticed that Yvonne intercepted Spark and the fae kid.

Nosdyn got up at that point, apologizing to his fellow companions. He was a demon, but he was a well mannered one at that. As he stood up he walked over towards Yvonne, Spark and Fenn. Nosdyn had some weight with the local guard's barracks. Since he'd volunteered to help them out with this or that problems on more than one occasion. As he stood there he prepared to talk to them to be certain the situation didn't spiral out of control. He recognized the blue demon looking thing from the previous time at a different bar in Stonevale. He also recognized Fenn and some other who were present for that battle.

Nosdyn didn't want to see the blue demon thing get in any real trouble. He'd seen the fae kid stealing from Spark FIRST. Nosdyn rubbed his chin for a moment and then spoke. "Yvonne, was it?" Nosdyn said calmly remembering the loud-mouth bard revealing Yvonne's name from before. "You all can stand down." Nosdyn walked towards Fenn and Spark. "I saw you in a different location here in Stonevale, I take you are here to stay." Nosdyn nodded towards Spark. For a demon, Nosdyn was acting very wise despite his intellectual capacity not being the highest. He still had strategic and tactical smarts. Nosdyn didn't want to endanger any of the other patrons of the restaurant.

Nosdyn looked at the fae kid with a serious expression in his eyes. "I saw you take his satchel, you can return it back to him now." Nosdyn said calmly, and removed his weapon, his energy sword for emphasis. "Theft is taken quite seriously in these lands." He didn't activate his weapon, but he was certain his own panic aura was active. He would take the satchel back from Fenn by force if need be and return it back to Spark.