So, I'm not liking that the only submissions so far are closed. That's not really going to work.

For Unfinished Business, how does your proposed story (as well as your faction), tie into the overall disaster arc?

For All Nightmare Long and Tap Tinkerer, I have to be honest, I don't like the idea of 16 NPC assassins without names, goals, or a registered faction (and specifically tied to your writing and story arc), affecting essentially all of Corone in Round 1 with no lead up. You realize that everyone who posts in a Corone based thread will have to address the Tap problems? Please revise this with more details.

Hearing Without Listening seems like an ideal open thread because it would tie well into people just generically treating volcanic effects and Josh could still chase his assassin.

There is no need for Datura Midnight and Hearing Without Listening to be separate threads.

With Burning Flag, there is no reason to make that a closed thread. Others can render aid without being a part of the Brotherhood plans.

Points, counter points? Lets flesh this out. Frankly, this is the type of specificity I expect in the final round. And none of this is inclusive.