Level completed: 19%, EXP required for next Level: 4,060
    Level completed: 19%,
    EXP required for next Level: 4,060

GP

Name
    Hayate Amatsukami
    Race
    Human
    “Sir,” a voice rang out from behind the sliding paper doors of Hayate’s room. “everyone is ready for you.”

“Very well then…”

For over two hundred years the Amatsukami clan has worked a number of different lucrative jobs in order to retain their influence here in Yukon. Though they had always scrapped by and made what money they could to keep up this habit the time had come to break the cycle. They wouldn’t be held under the Shogun’s oppressive thumbs anymore. Now was the time for revolution, now was the time for the Brotherhood.

The crimson sliding door opened and Hayate Amatsukami walked out to address the hundred or so gathered in his throne room. They were all draped in the shadows of this undercover meeting of the minds. He wore his battle vestments and had Yamato holstered at his side, his typical attire for battle. The young lord was really the only one among them who was fit for combat. A fact not lost to their enemies. But despite this he stood proudly among his family and friends.

“I know you must have all heard the news by now,” he started. “as a clan we have been given an opportunity to leave this wretched district.” Though their faces were obscured Hayate knew that there were a lot of dissatisfied clans among them. Was it that they wanted to continue to live this way, or was it the fear of the Shogun that haunted them?

“For generations we have worked to retain what little dignity we had, but no longer will we have to fill Hiruzen’s pockets with gold and jewels! I can’t promise that this will be easy, rather, this will be the hardest thing you will ever have to do. But look around, our halls grow empty as Hiruzen and his men strip us clean of all we own and hold dear!” Hayate started to yell passionately to the crowd round him.

“I cannot stand to live one more damned second like this! Are you going to let the safety of our entire clan fall on my shoulders alone?”

“No!” one lone voice rang out. Then a soft hum of muttered voices clambered into a roar. “We don’t want to live like this! I’m with you Hayate!”

“Then it is decided,” he continued as his clansmen began to rally. “Grab only what you can carry on your back! Make you way to the evacuation tunnels. I fear that we have less time then we may think.” All there was left to do was wait and make sure all his family made it into the tunnel.
    Last edited by Hayate_Amatsukami; 06-23-2018 at 12:51 AM.