Level completed: 19%, EXP required for next Level: 4,060
    Level completed: 19%,
    EXP required for next Level: 4,060

GP

Name
    Hayate Amatsukami
    Race
    Human
    Indeed the young lord’s sword was larger than what the common people called a Katana. It was in fact a nodachi, a long curved sword very similar in appearance to a katana, used by infantry to slay the horses of an oncoming army. Hayate thought back to the days he first started training to use his father’s sword and all the effort he put into it. But while he watched Harrington look down the length of his dulled blade the one-armed man feared that he might never again be able to use the weapon properly.

“It is an alloy composed mostly of Iron,” Hayate answered the smith as he recounted what he knew about Yamato. While the sword was filled with history it wasn’t something Hayate felt was necessary to tell the man, opting only to give up the most basic of information he needed to get started. “If it helps, you may repurpose any scrap material you salvage while re-forging my blade.”

“Iron…” Harrington said as he sheathed the blade.

“I know I might not look like much right now,” Hayate said knowing in his current condition that he looked like wounded dog. “But if you’ll allow me I’d like to lend a hand in the shop while you work on my sword.” The young lord knew if he wanted any kind of help from the man he would have to earn it. And the best way to do that was offer to lighten the smith’s load for a while and allow him to work freely.
    Last edited by Hayate_Amatsukami; 07-02-2018 at 10:43 AM.
    "Just shut up for once! What the hell do you know about it?! It's not like you ever had a family in the first place! You were on your own right from the beginning, what makes you think you know anything about it?! Huh?! I'm suffering now because I had those ties, how on earth could you possibly understand, what it feels like to lose all that!" -Sasuke Uchiha