EXP required for next Level: 879

GP

Name
    Yvonne Mythrilmantle
    Race
    Grey Dwarf

View Profile
    Name: Gold Intent.

Description: Recent world-ending events struck fear into the hearts of Althanasian survivors. As they fled the consequences of a second Calamity, seeking safety and refuge alongside a notable bossy type named Yvonne Mythrilmantle (and good-hearted friends), panic turned to superstition to explain the catastrophe. The sheer power of the people’s belief woke a long-dead god of old from his millennial slumber, an angry god of judgement, punishment and wrath unto wrongdoers. The survivors believed the comet that set the sky on fire and the super volcano which covered the world in ash were his expression of fury, waging war on the Thaynes and punishing their supporters for their earthly misdeeds.

Yvonne Mythrilmantle lead her multicultural peoples to the farthest flung reaches of Dheathain’s jungle to escape the end of the world. There she rallied the people to save themselves from certain death, to build a coastal city in an uninhabitable environment, spitting in the face of a grim fate. Without an organized city guard or an army of trained soldiers at her command, she instead turned to her friend Fennik Glenway for help, to keep the cesspool of bitter rivalries, racial tensions and hatreds her people felt for each other under control. Together they hatched a plan, under the guise of the furious god her people believed in, to simultaneously fill Fenn’s pockets and police Yvy’s people that dared cause hate issues within her city.

Appointed as Spymaster, Fenn began secretly recruiting for the Gold Intent. Under Yvy’s patronage and protection they operated in the shadows, their hideout safely hidden away within Yvonne’s makeshift palace. They quickly filled their coffers with the belongings of undeserving racists, bullies and adversaries of the innocent. In spite of the occasional slip up or mishap the shadow-family was never truly discovered for the guild of thieves they were. Belief in the omnipresent scrutiny of the judgmental god concealed their activities well, and through nefarious trickery and the redistribution of valuables they kept a tenuous order in the up-and-coming city.

Initial Leaders
    Leader: FennWenn
    Patron: Yvonne
    Members
    House of Cards

The doors of recruitment are open! Join a guild of thieves on the up-and-up, in before it was all the rage! Send PM or contact Fenn and Yvy on discord for an invite. All bandits, rogues, opportunists, pickpockets and spies would be most welcome.
    Last edited by Yvonne; 06-26-2018 at 11:28 AM.
    So I’m cutting that branch off the cherry tree.
    Singing this will be my victory.
    Then I, I see them coming after me.
    And they’re following me across the sea.
    And now they’re stinging my friends and my family.
    And I, I don’t know why this is happening.
    ~ Thrice, Black Honey.