EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    Jomil ever so slightly lifted her hooded head, “Yes.”

A small smile spread across Gwenael’s face. He once again summoned a glyph. Present time clicked on the time clock, an image of a young woman came up. In her late teens, she was incredibly toned and fit. A tough, muscled stature housed much muscle, built and sturdy. Her red hair was pulled back in a humble ponytail. Green eyes were bold yet sweet in shade.

“She turns eighteen today,” Gwenael stated.

“This is her?" Jomil asked, “Felicity Rhyolite survived her childhood after all…”

Gwenael nodded, “You’ve obviously paid little attention to her, despite her achievements.”

“Achievements?” Hromagh huffed, “What achievements?”

Gwenael waved his arm, “Haven’t you heard? She aided in the destruction of a golem. She saved a shepard's herd from a drave. She cured a town from disease. She helped in saving Donnalaich from-“

“-Minor achievements,” Khal’jaren interrupted, “Anyone could accomplish such things.”

Y’edda crossed her arms, unimpressed.

Hromagh nodded in agreement with the others, “Even so, the only reason she could do such things is because of the blessings we gave her.”

Gwenael could not help his annoyed expression, “Yes, she has your blessings. Maybe that’s why-“

“-Why bring such a puny spec of dust to our attention?” Khal’jaren’s insect eyes narrowed, “We have far greater things to worry about. There is fire falling from the sky, the earth groans with molton rock-“

“-The apocalypse, yes.” Gwenael crossed his arms, “I have already seen it. Plus it’s ten million separate outcomes, each different per time thread.” He realized how hot headed he was, taking a step back. The boy lowered his head, long strands of snow white hair falling over his face. “I-I apologize for interrupting-“

“-Your perception of time loosely bends around singular reality,” Jomil scoffed, “Your sense of time is fluid, liquid like water.”

She sighed, eyeing him carefully, “So tell me, Lesser Thayne Gwenael, what is at the end of Felicity Rhyolite’s thread?”
    Last edited by Flamebird; 07-02-2018 at 10:41 PM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.