Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    Y'edda nodded, “Yes! Who were we talking about again?”

“Felicity Rhyolite.” Gwenael coughed.

“Oh, right!” Y’edda clapped her hands.

“Well, Gwenael,” Jomil spoke loudly, despite her shadowy form, “She seems like your average Althanian to me.”

“-But the potential!” He threw his hands, “You created this! You gave her your blessings! Why ignore her for so long?”

Hromagh shot upright, his eyes burning with fiery coals. It took no genius to see how angry he was. Gwenael had to dig his talons into the ground again.

Hromagh boomed, the fury of mountain winds shredding the very air, “HOW DARE YOU QUESTION THE GREAT THAYNES! YOU INSULENT PEST!”

The boy cowered, hands over his head. Clinging for dear life, he weathered the storm by pulling his wings straight back. “G-Great Ones, I-“

“SILENCE!” The Thayne boisterously sounded.

Then, suddenly, the wind fell to a standstill.

Too terrified to get up again, the boy kneeled before them.

Khal’jaren apathetically sighed, “Lesser Thayne, we do not tolerate such accusations from the likes of someone so small.”

“I thoroughly apologize, Great Ones,” Gwenael’s voice was hoarse, “I-…”

He sighed, hair in his face.

“I understand if you refuse to watch her,” He muttered, “But I will.”

Hromagh scoffed. Y’edda shrugged nonchalantly. Khal’jaren was silent. Jomil sighed, “Whatever you choose to do with her, it does not matter.”

All four Great Thayne spat in union, “Now get out of our sight!”

Their word was law. Gwenael gave them a proper bow. Then, he turned around and flew away.

His mission was unsuccessful.

Back at the Thaynes, they all reacted differently. Hromagh stormed off, enraged. Y’edda merely shrugged it off and skipped off. Jomil silently withdrew from the scene fuming. Only Khal’jaren remained, hands folded, as he remained deep in thought over the situation.
    Last edited by Flamebird; 07-02-2018 at 10:48 PM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.