Ayami was floating around the faun, like the hyper bunny spirit girl she was. She wanted to reach out and touch the pretty purple hair, and she was intrigued by the man shiny weapons at the woman's hip. The fox spirit intrigued the ghost rabbit as well. Circling close to the fox, Ayami reached out her small hand to touch his fur as she muttered "Your cute!" She then turned her little frame, her pink eyes shining with glee as she grabbed the edges of her pink and white dress she gave a little curtsy as she exclaimed "I'm Ayami! I"m a rabbit guide helping Miss Mizami here find treasure!" Winking her rose eyes at the fox she whispered "She's very unlucky!"

The cold air of the cave opening was making Rianna shiver, because their was very little heat down hear, her body still wasn't dry from its dunk in the pool. Her lips were thin, her fangs not showing in the slightest as the lithe assassin thought Dammit Ayami!If I didn't need your help, I'd leave right now! Ugh, why does my luck have to be so bad? All I want is to live in the lap of luxury, to do what daddy asks and not have any problems! But that never happens, Sivienna always thwarts my plans!

As Ayami answered who she was and gave the dark beauty's last name, Ri let silence hang in the air before she gave her answer. She needed to finish her thoughts first, Now, I have to deal with an earth creature, a faun, she smells different from my half brat of a sister, but still;something about her reminds me of Sivi! her crimson hues looked at the faun's fox spirit as her thoughts finished Maybe its the fox, it reminds me of Sivi's pet kistune too much!

Shaking her still damp hair, Ri let some of the water droplets fall onto the natural limestone flooring of the cavern, as the gold and jade glittered around her pert form, she tried to smile lightly as she introduced herself "Ayami already gave my last name, but I'm Rianna Mizami. I am searching for treasure, Ayami is my guide. Its nice...to meet you Phi." the assasain said softly, as she shifted from foot to foot, nervous because she could sense great power from Phi, which meant this woman was powerful just like her sister.

Why me? Why do I always run into powerful woman? The fiery minx thought stubbornly, as she whispered to Ayami "Can you lead me to the surprise you spoke of? I really do need that treasure Ayami!"

"Impatient are we Ri?" Ayami giggled softly, as her rose orbs were still fixed on Phi's spirit friend, as she finished "Will leave as soon as our new friends are ready to go little vampire!"