The opportunity just laid it itself out on a silver platter, with good purpose behind it too.

The redhead leaned in, listening into the conversation between the waiter and the new visitor. Her eyes were initially softened by sorrow over the waiter’s loss, then anger for justice swelled up in her chest. This bronze behemoth, whatever it was, was destined to fall for the lives it stole. Felicity swore, in that instance, that it would be her delivering the killing blow. She clenched her fists, face red, as this blue haired man ordered water.

She turned her head away, understanding the need to keep composure. Attempting to control her fiery temper, she practiced breathing exercises as she thought things through, This is perfect. I need to “blend in” and here I can! A solid bounty mission, with a good cause behind it…

After several moments of cooling down, nearing steps prompted her to open her green eyes again. The waiter came to the table, setting down one water before setting the other one at the “impossible quester.” The girl took the water and immediately gulped it down. It felt as if the hearth of the room, plus her outrage towards the monster, caused her temperature to rise. The cool water helped her to bring her temperature back down. As equilibrium returned to her body, she took in a deep breath, then exhaled. The sigh emitted, she started off on her new objective: joining this young man’s impossible quest.

She stood up, her alchemy kit rattling as she stepped out. She had to weave between some people, despite the closer distance, before standing squarely in front of the man’s table. As she observed the map, she cleared her throat. As the sound of chatter, laughter, and anger rose behind them, she spoke. Arms clasped behind her back, she was straight to the point, concise.

“Pardon the eavesdropping,” She started, “But I hear you need people on your team?”

She pulled one hand out, counting her fingers, “Well, I climbed one of Althanas’ tallest mountains, survived Dheathian, dispatched a drave, and took care of a golem-kind of…” Awkwardly, she lowered her hands. She had the small part of being the punching bag as her friend Nevin slew the gravity golem they fought back then.

Face slightly red, she looked towards the man. As if he had already included her, she extended her hand in a handshake, “Name’s Felicity Rhyolite. You are?”