Nosdyn was sincerely taken aback when the red-head reacted the way she reacted.

The folks in Stonevale were simply used to the demon and didn't get as bothered by his natural panic aura. When she reacted with her outburst, Nosdyn didn't know how to react. He was literally stunned by her sudden outburst. I can't turn it off...how do I explain it... Nosdyn thought to himself. From the sudden outburst the town folks were looking at their direction. The demands came from the red-head quickly and with a certain sense of panic. Nosdyn did not know how to respond.

He whispered to her so that she could hear him. "I can't make it stop. Ever." Nosdyn looked at her very calmly, his mask in place. It would help hide his eyes at the very least. He looked down at her for a moment or two. "I have been trying to find a way to stop it from happening but there's been nothing so far. It's cause I have the fell blood." Nosdyn explained. "Just going to have to get used to it. But if it's any consolation I wanted to ask you to come with me on a job." Nosdyn pointed towards Karl and Spark. "These two are going to come with me to get a particular creature that's out in Brokenthorn Forest. If you want to accompany us I can make sure you are paid for this." Nosdyn said. [b]"Further...I'm sorry that my power makes you feel that way. But like I said I can't do anything about it."[b]

Nosdyn narrowed his eyes. "It is a part of what I am."

Nosdyn looked up at the afternoon sky. The current goal was to hopefully get the red-head kid to fight by their side. This is always going to be difficult. Maybe my dreams are just that...dreams. Perhaps. Or maybe I can be the first to prove that my people and Humans can live together in harmony. It was just a dream. "You will get used to the ability I possess. I'm sorry it makes you feel uncomfortable but I am trying the best I can." But Nosdyn knew, eventually he would have to get his power under control.

Especially if he wanted to make his dream a reality.

Especially if there was ever to be a peace between Men and Demon folks.

Nosdyn extended his hand towards the panicked redhead. "Come with me." Nosdyn said softly, there was a strange kindness in the dark-man's voice.