Focus: James
As time moved on James was starting to get tired of greeting the people. However it wasn’t long before the next confrontation would happen. He had seen Sorish’s display of strength as well as seen that he had tossed Sir Izra II to right in front of Grond. Something he was sure that Sir Izra would probably take notice. However, before James could see more he noticed a young boy walking down the path towards the mansion. Their guest of honor had arrived.

Focus Shift: Grond the Zombie
The looked at the man on the ground in front of him then looked at his Island’s underwater inhabitant. The coralian was known by all who lived near him as a gentle being. For him to pick up and throw someone was relatively unheard of. That just meant that the man on the ground was a piece of junk that didn’t deserve any respect.

It wasn’t long before Grond understood why the Coralian had thrown the man. The man took one look at Grond and said, “I can’t believe it, a creature my Grandfather destroyed years ago in the corpse war. What are you doing here and how did any of your kind survive?”

Grond just looked at the man then grabbed him and brought him close. It would have been easy to bite the idiot’s neck but the monks had a way to cure his disease with that magic of theirs so it would be pointless. Instead he just licked the neck before he put the man down and gave his best zombie glair. The man gulped and said, “I think I’ll leave you be,” and ran away. Grond then took notice the demon that had left the room and decided to follow him. At least he was someone who he could talk too since he learned how to speak his language.

Focus Shift: Tyson and Korra
Tyson and Korra had just left finished on the dance floor when a woman approached them. “Well hello there,” she said with a smile.

Sorish and Korra looked at her and then said, “Hello there madam, I am Sorish Mon Larsh, King of the Seas and this is my wife Korra Jeannine Relt, Queens of the Seas. May I ask who you might be?”

She just laughed and said, “My name is Wendy Sue Gosspite and I am the wife of a great company here in Corone. I also heard a little bit of information about you two.” The two Coralians looked at each other with a bi of worry. But they turned back to her. “Oh don’t worry it’s nothing much, just that you two had a child before marriage and that you had to abandon him when he was only one.” The two of them looked at her with indifference as every coralian new about that. It was what was said next that got to them. “Oh, is that a common occurrence in our culture. Well then let me tell you something. If most other species were to learn about that, they would be up in arms against you and consider you heartless. Leaving a defenseless one year old alone without anyone to take care of him, they would attack you and probably try to arrest you.”

Sorish and Korra were shocked. True the pair had left their one year old alone but at that age they were able to practically take care of themselves as it used to be that was the age that coralian children would leave their parents before they started creating their tribes. However, no other species’ children were that capable so they would definitely believe that they left a defenseless baby alone and it would cause trouble for their people. However, killing her was not in Sorish’s nature and Korra had started to break down as she was reminded about what Alexander had to go through. Sorish comforted Korra as a foxlike grin spread across Wendy’s face.

Sorish so wanted to behead the woman but he knew he couldn’t so he said, “Leave us and don’t speak with us. Also know that I rule over all the Coralians across the world from the Northern Seas, Central Seas, and the Southern Seas, seas that your ships have never sailed. My people could easily overrun the ‘Kings of Above’ now that we know how to use magic to breath outside the water. You do anything and you will wish you were never born.” He then turned towards Korra and said, “Come Korra, let’s head up to our room where we can rest and escape this pufferfish.” Korra just nodded as Sorish dragged her away.

Focus Shift: Wendy

Wendy laughed as she watched the King and Queen of the Seas leave the party then she went off to find her next victim, a faun prostitute who had no right being at a party for the high class.