Level completed: 19%, EXP required for next Level: 4,060
    Level completed: 19%,
    EXP required for next Level: 4,060

GP

Name
    Hayate Amatsukami
    Race
    Human
    Just say the command and I’ll make him wish he never laid a hand on you!

“Back off!” yelled the Akashiman as he pulled against John’s mighty grip.

There was a bitter chill in the air, be it the unnatural fog that seeped through the floor boards or the tension of John’s grip, regardless Hayate was officially on edge. He felt his arm slowly bend and flex in the giant’s grip, though he was sure John was his friend one could never be too sure. With his eyes locked with the giant’s Hayate brought his foot up to about John’s waist and kicked off the brute breaking his hold and staggering back a step or two.

“What’s the big deal, I thought you would be happy to see me?” the shinobi ask as he threw his hood back and took a firm stance standing up to the man before him. Hayate was clearly ready for a fight but refrained from doing anything that might endanger John’s lovely lady sitting just behind him. He knew that a friendly tussle would be in order but it didn’t seem that John was in the mood by the way he had already separated her from the two of them. Finally after a moment both he and John seemed to relax, at least as much as they could knowing that just outside something had gone down. Hayate turned and looked out the glass windows into the courtyard trying hard to see anything through the rolling fog. As too did his Blacksmith seemingly moving past the harsh greetings.

“Whatever it is I had nothing to do with it, I already told you once that Radasanth wouldn’t be safe for too much longer, but I can guarantee you that the Brotherhood is not in the city yet.” He didn’t know why he felt he could trust John as much as he did, and he also knew if Shinsou would have known of his loose lips with the Giant there would be hell to pay. But above all else, he knew that there was going to be enough bloodshed and he wouldn’t allow anything to happen to his friends no matter the cost.

“It’s been good to see you, I guess…” Hayate said as he started for the door. There was a crowd forming around the exit to try catch a glance at whatever was out there.

Why do you get so involved with people, he clearly had his own issues to deal with, I just don’t see why you cling to these bonds like your life depends on it, he could have killed you, and by the looks of it would have to protect that girl.

Yamato was right after all, Hayate had become more social in the last few months. He wasn’t sure why though, could it be he wished to fill the hole in his heart, or did he just wish to die?

“Move these peasants, Rise up Corpse King.” As the words left his lips the large Nodachi on his back started to shatter and turn to dust, and as the last molecule of the blade vanished a burning red light began to envelope Hatate right arm. From his shoulder large tendrils of sinew and flesh started to grow forth until the massive arm of the Corpse King had appeared. Compared to his own body this arm nearly scrapped the ground and as exposed muscle and bone soon became solid armor Hayate gently moved the crowd aside that was blocking his path. If John couldn't see the obvious challenge it would almost be disappointing. But all that would have to wait.

As Hayate moved into the courtyard he could start to see what had happened. There were a number of city guardsmen gathered around a body, all hunched over trying to see what had happened. Though through the fog there could be any number of unassuming threats lurking about. With the large influx of people seeking refuge in the city there could be no way of knowing what kind of crazy lunitics are here. As he stepped closer one of the guards leaped up and drew his sword pointing it at the Shinobi.

“Stand back!” he said with as much gusto as he could manage in the face of a man with a titan’s arm attached to his body. “This is a secure area!” soon the other guards were all at attention ready to act at a moment’s notice.

“Relax I'm here to help, and by the looks of things you may be needing it. What happened here, is she dead?"

"Worse..."
    Last edited by Hayate_Amatsukami; 11-03-2018 at 12:54 AM.
    "Just shut up for once! What the hell do you know about it?! It's not like you ever had a family in the first place! You were on your own right from the beginning, what makes you think you know anything about it?! Huh?! I'm suffering now because I had those ties, how on earth could you possibly understand, what it feels like to lose all that!" -Sasuke Uchiha