Morningstar’s eyes narrowed slowly as they perceived the being coming towards him with his fake bride. Lip rising in a snarl he sharply drew a hand across the air, indicating that his current courtier be gone. The man before him bowed quickly before twisting and hurrying away, throwing a furtive glance at Kora. The primordial of power stared at the continuing to walk pair of women, his gaze switching between Selena and the new comer, rage beginning to build in his chest.

“Selena …” he said slowly, in a voice that would make a thousand knees tremble. “What have you brought with you?”

Selena smiled awkwardly before descending into a small curtsey. “My lord, this is Kora.” The bright eyes seemed to get brighter and switched to stare again at the demi-succubus.

Again the woman in the purple silk dress bowed her head once more, “hello - my lord?” She didn’t seem to know how to formally introduce herself to someone with such power.

Morningstar paused, looking at her confused. “'My lord,’” he didn't look impressed. “You come into my court without my permission and deem yourself able to address me with familiarity. What, are you here then to express fealty with that 'my’? Already? When I have not even suggested I want it, whoever you are?”

Selena stepped forwards, “My lord-”

“I'm pretty sure she can speak for herself,” Morningstar interrupted, glaring at Kora. “Now who are you. And why are you with my bride?”

Koreena caught her plush lower lip in between her teeth for a moment. “You are correct I can speak for myself.” She took a step forward, and paused where she was. “My name is Koreena Cronen, formally KC or Kora and I have come to your court as a guest of your beloved bride. I asked her if I may accompany on her journey here.” She glanced back at Selena offering her an apologetic smile before turning back to the man on the throne. “I do not mean any disrespect for I don’t know how to address you. I can not call you by your name for that is too intimate and I may not call you my lord for that is too familiar for you.”

Morningstar paused before shifting in his throne. He took in a long breath before grunting. “Lord Morningstar is the proper term. You were not brought up in courts then. Tell me, how does a …” he paused, eyes flickering up and down over her. “What, a half succubus and something else divine, come to be travelling companions with my bride?”

“Well Lord Morningstar,” his name rolling off her tongue with ease. “I am but a sheltered girl that has of recently found my freedom and started to see the world. Your stunning court is just my first stop of many.” A smile dancing across her plush lips.

The man on the throne paused, blinking, before his lips turned into an impressed smile. “Very well said, girl. But you should have said something similar to wanting to see the crowning glory first.” He waved a hand at the massive room they were in.

She simply nodded her head slowly, “yes my Lord Morningstar your court and its breathtaking beauty will forever be imbedded into my memory. Thank you for sharing it's gloriousness with such a humble maiden like myself.” She bowed into a low curtsey.

He watched the innocence of her curtsey and rolled his eyes slightly, “Not 'my’. Leave it out. How did you come to meet Selena?” He gestured to Charon's daughter, who looked incredibly uncomfortable. “I know where she had been, so … you must have been on Tor Elythis at least.”

KC stood from her curtsey, she took a moment to think. “I was at Tor Elythis, you are correct.” She paused, “I met a professor on my travels, Professor Charles, I met Selena through the intelligent Professor.”

Morningstar sighed, and grunted. “Oh of course he is involved. Idiot, reckless brother.” He huffed and began to rise from his throne, calling out, “someone!”

Koreena chewed on the inside of her cheek as her dark blue orbs darted from Morningstar to Selena and back again.

Selena started, her lips more finely cut by chewing on them too much. As she took a step forward, Morningstar shook his head, and waited until a young man scurried from the shadows. He was human, dressed in a simple tunic.

The Lord Morningstar stared at him. “Have Charon fetched.” Eyes widened on the young man, long over to gaze at Kora.

KC’s gaze fell onto the errand boy, she could tell he could sense what she was. She tilted her head slightly, letting her hand reach up to undo her hair. She seemed to be trying to stall the boy as her dark brown locks streaked with white cascaded, falling down around her shoulders.

There was a great sigh and a thud of a palm on wood. Quickly the boy glanced back to his lord, who was looking at him with his brows raised.

“Well? Nyx will be in her apartment. She can go get him.”

The youth sucked in his breath and bowed before scurrying away. Morningstar curled his lip as he looked back to Koreena. “Perhaps you are more trouble here than you are worth.”