With no judgment being 0 AP and workshop being 2 AP for a 55 and 65 respectively, I feel there's been a level of reducing incentive to write quality work, as it's a free pass to a high score. I'm all about the "game" aspect of Althanas, but it just doesn't add up.

A basic judgment is 3 AP, which gives you a 40/50/60 score. So you're paying 1 more AP and even if you do exceptionally (and most won't) you still will get a smaller reward than paying 2 AP.

Even if you reduce basic judgment to 1 AP, the fact that you have a much higher chance of getting a 40/50 than a 60 makes the no judgment the more practical choice. I would recommend the below changes:

0 AP - No judgment = 55 score
1 AP - Basic Judgment = 50/60/70
2 AP - Workshop = 60 Score
3 AP - Condensed Rubric
4 AP - Full rubric

I think this is more fair by permitting good work to receive a regular 60 score, and for writers to be able to choose between a judge's basic feedback or the community's. I think a 65 score is just too high for workshop because, quite honestly, I think writing a 65 in a condensed/full is genuinely difficult. And as such, the amount of effort that has to go into a thread to break 65 is pretty high for most authors. Few can easily break 70 even with effort. Dropping the workshop score and lining it with basic and making cost more available can re-distribute some of the writing aspects of this forum.