Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    The mirrors reflected a stretch of shadow with a powerful aura. The black. oozy matter was a slave to its owner's will. It was coiled like a rope, but formless and faceless in design. Felicity was a bit stunned by the feelings it gave her sense of magic. Thus, with her eyes on something else, she missed her target. The arrow she released absentmindedly flew right past Shinsou, breaking one of the many mirrors of the room. As glass flew behind Shinsou, too far away to hurt him, he picked his own move. The shadow magic throbbed, then Shinsou ordered it towards its target. The strange afterimages and her own blaring magic sense were all overwhelming. Felicity was frozen in place as she watched this thing slip closer. It slithered towards her, then struck like a viper. Felicity almost jumped when the tendrils wrapped around her bow. "Egh!"

As Shinsou stood there, menacingly, Felicity's instincts told her to bail. She finally snapped into action. She let go of the bow and darted away from the line of magic stretching from the man's being. The bow was flung away, like a pitcher casting a ball in a game. She narrowed her eyes. Smart. Disarming me. A small smile formed on her face as the echoes of her footsteps stopped. She eyed him, his sword, and pulled out her own sword. Luckily, I have more options than a bow!

Testing the waters was obviously out of the picture. Shinsou was intelligent enough to take care of that. As the bow was taken care of and landed on the ground with an echo, Felicity darted forth. The smooth floor was tad bit slippery, but handled well thanks to Felicity's notched boots. As she neared her opponent, Felicity jumped into the murky waters of an unknown sea. Yet, she was ready for the bite of its frigid temperatures.

Two swords clashed, although the sounds of the magical blade were strange and alien in sound. Only Felicity's weapon echoed in a metallic manner. Felicity would attack with not one strike, but many. She would go with the flow, and eagerly await his next move. Felicity's strength aided her in pushing forward. She was trying to push him back. She pulled out her dagger as well as she pressed on, trying to push him further back. Back! Her eyes darted at the shattered glass near the entrance then back at him. Maybe, if she got him that far...

Skill was reflected in her bladesmanship as clearly as their reflections were across the round, bizarre room.

I can't test him, but I can fight him!

She knew the repercussions of chucking caution like this would hurt. She was forced up to this point, however, and she could still think on the go. How else had she survived this long in life? Besides, melee combat was her specialty. Shinsou indeed had a lot to dish out, but what was the challenge in an easy fight?

This would be difficult. However, it would also be fun.
    Last edited by Flamebird; 10-10-2019 at 08:16 PM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.